Post a pic of yourself

I have been inundated with a request for repostage. No one goes to the motorsports forum anyway.

http://img85.imageshack.**/img85/5190/xlightsuitedited2.jpg

... I feel naked without my helmet.

*shoomp*

mehelmet01smalledited.jpg

There we go.

Yay repost!

That picture looks oddly...official or something. But quite nice. Coco approves. :)

Yeah you're right, the glasses are douchy.

I think he looks like a lesbian. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that. I just don't know how he could get a girl like that unless she was really.....really dumb or she's just taking the picture because she was caught off guard, I mean she's even got that, "what's hapenning? WTF. okay just smile for the picture and he'll/she'll leave" look.

aaaaahhhh grasshopper, you have much to learn....

People will eventually grow a brain and stop using the gay/lesbian tags like insults (South Park is being ignored at present, although they did have a point). I'm tired of it. There are so many more words you can use to insult someone. Get properly creative rather than relying on these two tired and worn out insults. And putting "...not that there's anything wrong with that..." does not a get out of gaol free card.

Since I have done quite a bit of work for them over the last year or so, it is something I take care to do correctly. And the Superintendant does appreciate it. Good person to know if I'm ever going to be locked up..... :grin:

To be fair, I'm not sure saying he looks like a lesbian is an insult. He DOES look rather androgynous. And as he's posing with a girl he's calling his girlfriend... if I didn't know that was a guy, there would be some question in my mind, for sure.

It is insulting to wonder why a girl would date someone androgynous, but not insulting to wonder why a girl would date an emo trendwhore n00b like that guy. I mean, would you?

To be fair, I'm not sure saying he looks like a lesbian is an insult. He DOES look rather androgynous. And as he's posing with a girl he's calling his girlfriend... if I didn't know that was a guy, there would be some question in my mind, for sure.

It is insulting to wonder why a girl would date someone androgynous, but not insulting to wonder why a girl would date an emo trendwhore n00b like that guy. I mean, would you?

But he has an acura! and fancy pants! and he's a creator! and a mess on the inside! :p

*man I hate metroboys*

But he has an acura! and fancy pants! and he's a creator! and a mess on the inside! :p

*man I hate metroboys*

<snort> "Fancy pants" is what we used to call underwear with ruffles on the backside when I was a little girl.

Fwiw, he didn't look much different from the East Asians that live in my area... I'm so used to it, I didn't even think of it like that.

Also, if you think you thought he was gay/lezzer/bi/it/whatever, go to Japan, and your senses of guy fashion will be warped and walloped into a mushy pulp.

aaaaahhhh grasshopper, you have much to learn....

People will eventually grow a brain and stop using the gay/lesbian tags like insults (South Park is being ignored at present, although they did have a point). I'm tired of it. There are so many more words you can use to insult someone. Get properly creative rather than relying on these two tired and worn out insults. And putting "...not that there's anything wrong with that..." does not a get out of gaol free card.

Citrus looks like just another Asian dude to me, but with more of a fashion sense. :dunno: