Post a pic of yourself

:lol: love it IceBone! Very cool pic.

OK so totally not ever dyeing my hair ever again. I absolutely promise. I'm sick of being considered 'cute' and endearing...that's all very well and good now but will be a pain in the ass when I'm a working engineer. So starting from now I'm changing my image to someone who garners respect and is taken seriously. First step was to get rid of the purple and go black. Most common reaction so far has been 'whoa...that looks weird...' which is weird since black is my natural colour...

31383_398826787796_685622796_4775338_2639130_n.jpg

Me likey very much though I do have a thing for Asians and blonde hair I like the black as well.

OK so totally not ever dyeing my hair ever again. I absolutely promise. I'm sick of being considered 'cute' and endearing...that's all very well and good now but will be a pain in the ass when I'm a working engineer. So starting from now I'm changing my image to someone who garners respect and is taken seriously. First step was to get rid of the purple and go black. Most common reaction so far has been 'whoa...that looks weird...' which is weird since black is my natural colour...

SNIP IMAGE

Now, I hate to sound like the regular internet creeper. But I never comment on girl images...anyways personally I always thought you looked slightly strange with your died hair. Now though, you look fantastic. At the local pub you would definitely be pointed out by my group of friends as one of the really good looking ones. Not that it matters because I am some random online dude from Canada.

But in all honesty the natural hair colour looks REALLY good one you.

Adu got it first :)

DSC_0253.jpg

The cat was thinking "I'm a tiger, I really am, I promise!"

Reactions: MWF
That's one awesome looking cat!

^^I knew that one was coming :p
And no, I wasn't! Children were looking for crying out loud :O
But he thinks he's a tiger a bit to often, he once came home with almost no hair left because he had a fight with a German Shepherd.

Is he like getting ready to insert his finger into the cat's anus? WTF?! :eek:

He does looks a bit like Steve Irwin tho. "Now look at how this cat reacts when I stick my finger up his bum!" "ooooh, he's seriously pissed off!"

stumbled across a pic of me that i quite like... it's 1,5 years old, but i believe i still look pretty much the same :)
SNV80441.JPG