Post a pic of yourself

Oh, maybe just a little bit, but I think the moustaches and kinda crappy picture resolution on my pic is leading you astray. Dale was about 4yrs younger than me, but here's a pic of him side by side with mine, both taken in 1978:
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lieutenant47/2010/07/09/dale-earnhardt-1.jpghttps://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lieutenant47/2010/07/06/78whidbey.jpg

The most common comment I get when people see that pic of me is something like, "Gee, you look kinda like a skinny Tom Selleck". Again, I think it's the moustache. :)

Was browsing a friends facebook photos and was taken on a trip down memory lane. This was me on the last day of year 12, roughly 9 months ago.

6818_185780098568_576128568_3624997_6502037_n.jpg

Quite different.

Why does everyone in that picture look like they have synchronized downs? :p

Your school doesn't seem like it was a happy place :lol:

You'd be down to at 8;30 in the morning in a maths class with the deputy principal as your teacher. :p

Also posted in the pets thread :)
My brother and me (and a confirmation in that my camera is too complicated for my mother, even though I set up everything and she just had to push the button, she honestly said 'where do I look through')

Pics still came out well, though, and at least your mom didn't take a picture of her eye.

And LT47, talk about "relaxed grooming standards"!
Seriously, I wish I was in the Navy in the 70's - your uniforms were so much cooler than in my day. We had dixie cups and crackerjacks, and had to piss in a bottle at least once a year. And because I was an IS, I had to handle those bottles of piss. :yucky:

The phrase "...sticks his hair in a bucket of hair product..." comes to mind :p.

The phrase "...sticks his hair in a bucket of hair product..." comes to mind :p.

Forgot my own gel so had to borrow some of his. I only use a really light one but his was a lot heavier so I kind of misjudged it, plus my hair was still a little wet. :p

What exactly were you smoking...?

Just a cigarette. I gave up on anything more interesting years ago. ;)