Post a pic of yourself

That porcupine can stick me any time... :wicked:

Damn! Said I was going to leave it alone this time. I have no self-control.

And LT47, talk about "relaxed grooming standards"!
Seriously, I wish I was in the Navy in the 70's - your uniforms were so much cooler than in my day. We had dixie cups and crackerjacks, and had to piss in a bottle at least once a year. And because I was an IS, I had to handle those bottles of piss. :yucky:

Hey, nothing wrong with crackerjacks... what I and my buddies called "dress canvas". I remember when the Navy was phasing out the 13-button blues, everybody got one pair of 13-buttons and two pairs of zipper blues, which looked like crap IMO. I used to trade guys who didn't know any better a pair of zipper blues for their 13-buttons. If you were in good shape, there's nothing sharper than a lean and mean sailor in a tailored set of 13-button blues. I used to make bets that I could get my dick out faster in a pair of 13-button blues than a guy with the zipper blues and won every time. If the button holes were worn in properly, you could grab the corners and get that flap down before the dude with the zipper was even half-way down.

With regard to that pic and the "relaxed grooming standards", even though the Zumwalt era was relaxed, it wasn't THAT relaxed. That was a period when I and some shipmates in the same field as I had been assigned to a unit that was doing some work with another 3-lettered government agency, flying to places that shall remain un-named, working with people who didn't speak English. We had different IDs and left our dogtags behind. Anyway, after that, I went back into more normal Navy garb and grooming standards, which by the time Admiral Zumwalt was replaced as CNO by Admiral Hayward, the "hippie Navy" of the Viet Nam and 70's era was gone forever.

Last edited:
Forgot my own gel so had to borrow some of his. I only use a really light one but his was a lot heavier so I kind of misjudged it, plus my hair was still a little wet. :p

Instead of gel, try pomade made by Axe; I use the "clean cut look." It holds without the spiky gel look, and unlike other pomades, it will wash out every day.

Thanks Jay, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Instead of gel, try pomade made by Axe; I use the "clean cut look." It holds without the spiky gel look, and unlike other pomades, it will wash out every day.

Does that stuff actually work well? I didn't think Axe/Unilever had it in it to actually produce a decent pomade. At least not one you can get at CVS/Walgreens, anyway.

I'll finally pull the trigger on this one.

Here's me in front of my new purchase :).

Proof3.jpg

You are right He doesn't look like a "murderer." More of a..."kidnap and torture-er."

:p

Never mind.

Last edited:
Woops wrong thread:mrgreen: I'm the poodle on the left
I'll change it now

The worst part guys, I'm Polish :) and I love pushrod V8s :drool:.

Who doesn't? :D

:thumbsup:

:eek: indeed! Excellent work to the friend!

Dude, that's a smile in the same way a paper cut is a life threatening injury! :rolleyes:

You = :|
Smile = :)

2/10 Must try harder!

Now take your camera, log onto www.sickipedia.org, and get ready to snap one when you stumble across something genuinely funneh!

You want to graduate smile class I need to see :D

;)

Smiling is overrated.

It's true, I tried it once.