Post a pic of yourself

:D

Do what real men do when they start balding. Shave your head and get a giant tattoo :p

Que Rob Halford pictures

Shave, sure... tattoo... ehh not so much. I don't want to get a "<3 Jennifer" tattoo and then we break up 2 months later. Or rather, I guess it should be rather "<3 Anisha Ramaswamy Venkateswar Smith Master Debater Patel"

Ha! Read your original edit of the post, too. ;) All in good fun, I realise. *jots down on weekly shopping list: MUCH more sauce, and an actual Koenigsegg CCX...*

And people that glare/stare are idiots. Though nice shot/hat! ^^

Oh snaps. I been foiled. And tanks. I'm glad.

My friend went to the extremes of removing his turban, cutting his hair, shaving and getting disowned by the dad's relatives to avoid awkward glances and discrimination. I'm glad I just have to use a hat.

Last edited:
Shave, sure... tattoo... ehh not so much. I don't want to get a "<3 Jennifer" tattoo and then we break up 2 months later. Or rather, I guess it shouldn be rather "<3 Anisha Ramaswamy Venkateswar Smith Master Debater Patel"

Psh, I meant something ultra-manly, like a unicorn with an RPG instead of a horn. Or a giant flame starting where your hairline would be, going all the way down your back. :lol:

A Mohawk made of spikes.

Bonus points: headbutting.

\m/

Slayer, noteable for the most sensible lyrics ever to start an album with...

(I'm not going to quote them here, but the song's called "Angel Of Death", google is your friend)

Slayer, noteable for the most sensible lyrics ever to start an album with...

(I'm not going to quote them here, but the song's called "Angel Of Death", google is your friend)

Also notable for idiots at every fucking metal gig shouting "SLLLLAAAAAYYYYYOOOOOOORRRRR" the whole time. Go to a fucking Slayer gig if you like them so much.

Reactions: LP
Also, they will let you keep your toes in the even that they get crushed. Steel tipped boot that gets crushed means toes trapped under buckled steel. Fiberglass just shatters.
Nah, that's just a myth. There is no substitute for steel boots. I got a boot stuck under a steel rafter once. I was giving hand signals to a crane operator, looking over my shoulder at him ... and when he lowered it the flange at the end dropped on my boot. Probably 3-4,000lbs of weight, with a sharp edge, directly on my toes. Destroyed the leather and ruined the sole of the boot, but I was perfectly fine. Though I did have to leave the boot there, because my coworkers defined "asshole sense of humor".

"Enhance. Enhance. Enhance. Enhance."

"Just print the damn thing!"
:lol: Exactly what I was thinking of.

so concentraty....

:grin:

Look up. Smile!

Psh, I meant something ultra-manly, like a unicorn with an RPG instead of a horn. Or a giant flame starting where your hairline would be, going all the way down your back. :lol:

A Mohawk made of spikes.

Bonus points: headbutting.

\m/

FUCKING SLAAAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/karoug/2010/08/24/34761201-KerryKing21.jpg

Just do it! You know you want too! :D

AAA peer pressure :lol:

Not me, but someone's at their control center, I mean, er, desk.

28o66g.jpg

Reactions: MWF
Well the wallpaper on the right hand screen gives that ID away immediately! ;)

EDIT: And the big ass rant on the centre screen complaining about something or other to do with injustice or poor service!

Last edited:
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand...

Q: How can you tell an FG Forums Junkie?
A: When they can recognize people from their wallpaper.

*rib poke* :)

I'm not addicted. I can quit any time I want to. Really, I can.

*waves banhammer*

Wanna bet? :tease:

OK, OK, OK I admit it, I'm hooked. Please don't take my FG away from me, I need it in my life, please don't, pleeeeeaaaaaassssseee! :cry: