Post a pic of yourself

*nod* It's around mid-thigh now.

At least there's no discussion who's hair it is in your food.
Quite. Actually, I recognize my hair pretty well, even if there's only a short chunk of it.

I'm now imagining equiraptor driving with top down and her hair extending the back of the car.
Alas, it doesn't do that. The windshield creates turbulence that causes the hair to kinda blow into my face. Also, that'd be horrible for the hair!

For how long have you been growing that hair Equiraptor?
Ihaven't had more than a trim since I was 5 years old - it's been over 2 decades.

Long hair generally gets tied into a ponytail and tucked down the back of the firesuit for racing.
*nod* This, though mine gets a braid. It stays a bit neater that way. Also, for times when firesuits aren't required (say, on the motorcycle), I use a specially created helmet liner. I bun my hair and put it in the pocket at the back. Quick and highly effective.

Add me to the cutting off my curls faction, though I didn't let them grow too long this year before cutting them off.

June:

hair.jpg

September:

nom.jpg

Om nom, sugar!

Took this one on my recent trip to Ohio University:

58240_525653150456_74502451_30929232_6279272_n.jpg

It was quite an epic weekend. I have vague memories of an 80's dance night at a club, where I was quite the furor. Sadly I have no clear memories. Apparently they played Sweet Child O' Mine, and that's when all hell broke lose.

bahaha. Took me a second... or twelve after the explanation to get it. "Function, huh?- ohhhh :lol:"

When I saw the name, Nuernberg and A9, I automatically assumed that it's in Bavaria. But now that I've looked it up, I see that it isn't:hmm:

I had to look up that one to make sure it's not a fake. :lol:

You think there'd be the Kadett's bonnet in a fake photo?

Alas, it doesn't do that. The windshield creates turbulence that causes the hair to kinda blow into my face. Also, that'd be horrible for the hair!

It's bad enough with my length hair I can't imagine the painful eye whipping and tangles for you D:

I can never remember to find my camera
Photoon2010-09-08at1334.jpg

Have a webcam pic

Your hair is at perfect eye-whipping length. Mine's long enough to where only a few wisps attack my eyes. If I sit on the hair, the tangles aren't bad - most of it just stays sat-on. But if I try to get it to fly.... Eeeep!

Kat looks unamused. :lol:

I can't smile in pictures without looking unbelievably durpy. :(
That is the most smile I can do without looking like I am drunk or have some disease.

Most people look stupid with big grins on their faces. If you had a reason to smile you probably would regardless of how it looks. ;)