Post a pic of yourself

Telepathy. :D And I haunt a lot of things. :D

Especially if you're a motorcycle mechanic that breaks things on Spectre's bike :p

"What am I, a farmer?" :lmao:

I think they've toned Jack's ridiculousness down a few notches lately. He used to be so much more elitist and full of himself in earlier seasons, he's almost kind of down to earth now.

While I can understand the evolution of the character, I do wish they'd bring out about 3-4% more elitism. :p They still do a fairly good job. The whole my-baby-won't-be-born-canadian episode was good.

What line of work do you do that requires wearing a tuxedo in the morning?

Or did you mean "this morning" as in you went to a party that lasted into the wee hours?

It was actually for those "family photos" that my mom wants to send to my grandparents. I hope we get digital copies so that I can post the embarrassment on Facetube (and here, clearly) for maximum :lol:z.

I prefer "Lord Quiky, Patrician of Final Gear" myself. In fact, the more I think about it, the more Quiky reminds me of Lord Vetinari:

Despite being technically a dictator, Lord Vetinari does not exercise the despotic rule that characterised some of his predecessors. He is, in fact, the archetype of a benevolent dictator, in a chilly, inscrutable way. In The Truth, he permits the emergence of a free press, and has rarely, if ever, been known to have innocent people just dragged off to dungeons without a trial: The notable exception to this rule are mime artists, whom Vetinari despises. Vetinari banned all mime performances from Ankh-Morpork shortly after taking power. Mime artists who violate the ban usually find themselves hanging upside down in Vetinari's scorpion pit whilst reading a sign saying ' learn the words '.

Morporkians are, however, in no doubt that Vetinari is firmly in charge of the city; the political system of Ankh-Morpork is described as "One Man, One Vote," in which Vetinari alone is the Man, and he has the Vote. In Making Money, he first appears to avoid meddling in the affairs of private business, but suddenly exercises his executive power in closing several prominent banks for audit at the end of the novel. Also, in Going Postal , while Vetinari could have ordered an investigation of the Clacks company and their financial endeavours at any time, it is worth noting that he did not do so until public opinion allowed it ? only then did he proclaim his right as a "tyrant" to launch such an inquiry. Vetinari is broadly tolerant of individual rights, but highly intolerant of people who place their own interests above those of the city.

Good one, and about as accurate as it comes. Fuuu memes all over the place is liek mimers in the pit D:

psst, the admins can see edit history. *sneaks away*

*CRRRACK*

GOD DAMNED TWIGS

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/dr/dr_grip/2011/02/22/Anna_und_ich_1102_001.jpg
Finally and for a limited amount of time an "official" picture of me and my girlfriend (i snuck photos of her into one or another thread over the years without ever marking her as her). While i'm fine with her looking better than me (prefer that to the other way round!), i think i look quite tired and/or stoned on this photo, which is a bit unfair.

Yeah ashspet, you know, can't leave these Brits alone to take care of it....

Least the toilet seats down xicedlovexoxo