Post a pic of yourself

And the Oscar for Completely Missing the Point goes to............... katwalk!

:p

I was about to answer in a similar fashion...:lol:

And the Oscar for Completely Missing the Point goes to............... katwalk!

:p

I still don't understand but I suppose that is from getting about 2 hrs of sleep consistently for the last 5? days.

If the meme is on the horizon, how long for it to get shipped here?

Now where did I put that flyer? Ah here it is. "Humour for the Sleep Deprived - A Distance Learning Course in 1337 Parts"

Only ?50. Bargain!

If the meme is on the horizon, how long for it to get shipped here?

Now where did I put that flyer? Ah here it is. "Humour for the Sleep Deprived - A Distance Learning Course in 1337 Parts"

Only ?50. Bargain!

I don't want it unless it works by knocking me unconscious, in which case I will take 20 please.

There needs to be more pictures in this thread. I cannot take any because my head seems to have turned into a balloon.

Stop supporting Tellolism by buying that shirt from a shady guy from Bahrain!

The 2011 catalogue: Order Yours now!

v5wvo4.jpg

Your tie needs to be ever so slightly longer, it should be touching your belt buckle. :)

@Shawn: I can see it a bit more now - I'll ensure it is the perfect length tonight. However comparing it to how my mates did theirs up... One had a good 2 inches of room, and the other had a gap above the tie, under the top button. *shudder* Am I being too anal?

@TerranCmdr: We do. Well sort of. That 'side' corridor is a bit narrower than the main one, so thats for the girls, where us guys can't climb up there - its just too narrow :p However I do sit there occasionally - back against one wall, feet against the other.

@Richmondgal:
Barney%2BStinson.jpg

"Hello."

You should do the full catalogue man series. Hailing the cab, scanning the horizon and checking your watch. :lol:

Tall plus a few steps away from the door. Also tight corridor. The door is actually a few inches taller than me. :p

Between the Weird Al and the picture with the glove, Id say?you?re pretty good at making scary faces. :lol: