Post a pic of yourself

My Latvian grandparents had a lot of crazy ass stories about them fleeing the country under soviet rule, having to leave at just the right time at night and all of that, unfortunately the stories become more babble as they pretty much slowly lost their mind basically.

It sucks that you finally got rid of the Russians, and then Victor Von Doom comes to power.

Wait, that's Latveria. Never mind.

I needed a new MSN display pic and taking photos is way too normal/not-insane, so I drew myself instead.

Mugshotcopy2.jpg

(My hair parting is on the wrong side 'cause I flipped the picture but meh, close enough.)

If giraffes weren't endangered I'd totally eat a giraffe steak.

...yet no one comments that I was spreading the sauce with a icing spatula; I was reaching for a ladle THAT EVERYONE ON THE PLANET WOULD USE when she intercepted my reach and shoved that spatula in my hand.

I have no idea, either.

...yet no one comments that I was spreading the sauce with a icing spatula; I was reaching for a ladle THAT EVERYONE ON THE PLANET WOULD USE when she intercepted my reach and shoved that spatula in my hand.

I have no idea, either.
I just figured that was the way to do things in Illinois-- y'all are a bit strange up there.. :p

I have no idea, either.
I was rather too worried by the sauce source to notice the tool choice. From a bottle, honestly? :blink: