Post a pic of yourself

Back in April, I posted a picture of my hair. Soon after that, my hair was cut. This was my plan. It was time to cut my hair. This is a picture taken the day my hair was cut:

shorthair.jpg

Yes, that is the same dress.

Looks nice...did you do it for Locks of Love? (or a similar charity)

How many times have you forgotten and put about 3x too much shampoo/conditioner in your hand? Heck, I do that whenever I cut off 5-6 inches.

Looks good Equi!

I don't have the shampoo problem because my hair length ranges from 1 to 2 centimeters. A finger full is enough...

Damn, that must have been quite a feeling equiraptor. When I cut my hair about a year or so ago, it was only down to my shoulders, I thought about it long and hard and then cringed as I was cutting it off - can't imagine what it must have been like cutting off years and years worth of hair.

Had you been thinking about it for a while or did the thought just kind of pop into your head? It's always the latter for me, just get up one day and realize I'm tired of the feeling and need a change.

A pic with short hair would be nice for comparison. ;)

That is her short hair, click on the link in her post for a photo with long hair.

Ah.... what a relief. I've seen the longer hair pics, but was afraid she'd cut it too short. Looks nice. :)

Thank you. Cutting it was bittersweet. I removed a large part of myself (there's a 33" braid). But sometimes it's time for a change, and it was. :)

Well it looks very good, so change is good :D

Dey Grows up so fast :p. Truly cute :)

bebe <3

Well I was feeling good at the time, but since cute baby trumps all I shall retire to my shed and lick my wounds.

Curse you mgkdk baby for being so cute! :shakefist: You haven't seen the last of MWF!

Curse you mgkdk baby for being so cute! :shakefist: You haven't seen the last of MWF!

Merete, this might be a good time to start investing in heavily armed personnel protective services for your baby.