Post a pic of yourself

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Merete, this might be a good time to start investing in heavily armed personnel protective services for your baby.

I think we have her covered, got more rifles and guns than your average texan and we both did/do taekwondo, bf is a black belt :mrgreen:

public

Volvomies, volvomies
Car(s)
P26L XC70 D5 and a ton of crap

Working on the rear spoiler. While on IRC.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
MacGyver with a haircut :O

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Having toilet paper and a bowl nearby so he never has to stop his addiction :D

nicjasno

BMW Perfectionist
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 BMW E30 325iT, '95 BMW E36 318ti compact

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
You haven't seen the last of MWF!

In the name of the people who bully you from #gear: Shame.

Damn Merete, that baby of yours is cute. Did I miss it or what name did you choose in the end? Or is it still "Baby"? :)

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Well, hello to Emily from Germany then! <3

equiraptor

Car(s)
2006 Mazda MX-5, 2007 Suzuki SV650
Thanks, guys. :D

Looks nice...did you do it for Locks of Love? (or a similar charity)
I'm giving it to my mother. We have a lot of memories of growing out my hair as I grew up, and this was the first cut, so I'm giving it to her.

I think it looks good on you. Have you gotten used to how it looks and feels by now?
I mostly have. I'm still trying to figure out more things to do with my hair - mostly it's just down or in a ponytail. I miss having a variety of styles to use, but I'm sure it's just because I haven't figured out other styles yet.

How many times have you forgotten and put about 3x too much shampoo/conditioner in your hand? Heck, I do that whenever I cut off 5-6 inches.
Well, when your hair is a meter long, you don't just get one big dollop of shampoo/conditioner. At least, if I tried to do that, I'd have a huge mass of mostly unused goo and a bunch of hair with nothing on it. Rather, I'd just multiple small dollops. So now I just use fewer dollops.

Had you been thinking about it for a while or did the thought just kind of pop into your head? It's always the latter for me, just get up one day and realize I'm tired of the feeling and need a change.
I had been thinking about it for a while. In late 2009, I finalized exactly what my goal would be before cutting my hair - when I stopped seeing added length, it would be time. In late 2010 I realized I wasn't really seeing any added length anymore, and in December 2010, I decided it was time. I needed until late April to actually be ready to cut it.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde

Working on the rear spoiler. While on IRC.

Cue pink username brigade wishing they were the rear spoiler of a silver Sapporo.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
I think we have her covered, got more rifles and guns than your average texan and we both did/do taekwondo, bf is a black belt :mrgreen:

Ah good :D.

Just remember to aim for the crotch. It's a very very very VERY small target, but if you're any good at shooting you should be able to hit it.

It's just like hitting a fly from a mile away.

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
Cue pink username brigade wishing they were the rear spoiler of a silver Sapporo.

Well the blue username brigade will just start nagging him to post voice. You too Adu....

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Ah good :D.

Just remember to aim for the crotch. It's a very very very VERY small target, but if you're any good at shooting you should be able to hit it.

It's just like hitting a fly from a mile away.

Stop being such a hypocrite! You always told me you love my little man-clit!

Reactions: LP