Post a pic of yourself

Mally Dangerous said:
Buba said:
Well, don't take it the wrong way, but your looks do your Nick some justice ;-)
I'm just your average Mally trying to make my way in the world 8)

Nice pic man, welcome to Finalgear :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome but I have been here since last October. I guess most haven't seen me because I don't post a lot. The welcome is appreciated all the same though.

^ You're not only Jeffys long lost brother, but also mgkdks???

:lol:
36.gif

btw I also remembered him posting a pic before
86.gif

Mally Dangerous said:
Yayyyyy! I'm remembered and all that jazz.

I always remember people by their avatar, and you don't have one, so I assumed you were new ;)

^ So do I... And that's also the reason why I haven't changed the CCR to a CCX or Zonda F...

^ I think it's ok to change it from time to time, every once in a while in order not to get bored. + It takes about 4-5posts to remember someones new avatar anyway, so it's no big deal. :)

Buba I say you change that CCR picture, because it's starting to rust. :p

^ Haha, jeffy777's avatar says, "or is it the other way?" Now jensked's IS the other way! That amuses me somewhat. :lol:

And I finally changed mine because the 134kb GIF was even annoying the crap out of me.

MXM said:
^ And now I have NO idea what you had before as avatar. I do remember your nick though :)

I think it was a red car sliding around in a parking lot, wasn't it?

jeffy777 said:
MXM said:
^ And now I have NO idea what you had before as avatar. I do remember your nick though :)

I think it was a red car sliding around in a parking lot, wasn't it?

a red 300ZX... I change my avatar every now and then... I forget what I had before I changed it to the engine bay of dad's car...

:offtopic: :lol:

pdanev said:
Buba I say you change that CCR picture, because it's starting to rust. :p

What? You say the second best car in the world is starting to rust??? Grrrr... Oh no, wait, you said the pic is... I supposed you are right... I guess I'm going on the avatar hunt tomorrow...
More than 3000 posts without a change is a lot... ;-)

I'm a newbie but what the hey...

Me about to drive an M3 at Rockingham (it was lush by the way :) )
411446947_l.jpg