Post a pic of yourself

Maeday

Car(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado
Cool yeah I've seen that site brought up a few times....I am just a lazy mofo and can't be bothered right now haha

Thanks!

Maeday

Car(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado
Yeah from my college days, now that I'm out I don't take pictures anymore. Just showing some sassafrass!

skidd

i apologize in advance, i couldn't let this one pass by

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
less sass, more ass!

Maeday

Car(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado
Haahahahahaha it's the Internet you don't need ME to supply you with any of that.

Last edited:

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Didn't see anyone else. But he-he was indeed there and the source of the tickets. And while I don't want anyone to read anything into it she was charming company.
Aww, thanks :blush:

When she wasn't frenching Wilman behind the Hi-Lux display while the films were shown. He's oft dishevelled for a good reason you know. ;)
:threadnopics:

BTM5

I think James looks adorably awkward! From the way he darts his eyes back and forth while presenting in the studios, and the way he looks in this picture, one would think he has a phobia of cameras...

And thankfully, since I don't have photobucket figured out, my photo is on the left.
:james: Hello

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Why does James look so awkward and uncomfortable? :unsure:
You would to, if a stranger stood next to you, grabbed your junk and said "Pose for a photo with me, or the family tackle gets fed to the dogs."
So why's he grinning like a loon in mine then? :whistle:

Mega thanks to MWF for the photo - my camera had failed a bounce-test by then :(

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
:may: Hello

EDIT: Might not go too well since you're 18 years my junior and given what just happened to Hotpants.......