Post a pic of yourself

My belt was fine. What you can see is my shades hanging from one of my belt loops and my glasses from another.

It was, in fact, the Lotus that was excited to see me! :p

It's a renault from 2009 repainted to look like this years car. :(

Er, no, it isn't. ;)

I can't say any more but you will find out this Sunday or very shortly thereafter depending on when you can download/view.

Went and got my hair cut today. I chopped about 5 inches (~13 cm) off

DSC03289.jpg

It's so weird running my fingers through it now. :p

Emarline: You look like one of my freckly red-headed friends from high school now. I'm going to have to start calling you Evelyn.

Emarline: :thumbsup:

Reactions: Jay
Thanks Jay.

Time you stuck a pic in this thread again isn't it?

Must give out more classy buzzcuts before setting my clippers to 4 on Jay again.

Wasn't sure when you said you were going to do that as I was picturing a newly recruited Marine, but that looks really good. Really cool and interesting pic too.

No homo. ;)

Must give out more classy buzzcuts before setting my clippers to 4 on Jay again.

Wasn't sure when you said you were going to do that as I was picturing a newly recruited Marine, but that looks really good. Really cool and interesting pic too.

No homo. ;)

qft.
i would like to add: to me you look a bit younger than in your previous pictures!

whoa, i have almost the same cut as Jay, minus from the sideburns till the jawline excluding, same goatee, same buzzcut :O

I can't be arsed growing a beard, I always get annoyed after 1 week because it looks like a hobo :D

Emarline: Woah whole face! Next step: Try to smile :p. *random james may hello image*