Post a pic of yourself

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I can't grow one either. my 'burns are too patchy and even if I were to go for a goatee after 4-5 days it gets to that prickly stage that drives me mad and I have to shave.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
Ok, now that I have finished recoloring hair I will post more pictures

This dress makes my arms look fat, and I should have put on makeup

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
:thumbsup:
You hair is like a mullet: business in the front, party in the back. :p

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Technically it is the whole underside but it is hard to tell in those pictures.

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
I love the blue! Makes me wish I had dark hair - much more difficult to be so dramatic with blonde. You look great!

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
The dark is dyed too, my natural color is a horrible washed out medium brown color that makes me look like a corpse. Black is unfortunately hard to change and lifts tye dye orange which is why I have not gone back to pure blue again.

Maeday

Car(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado
The dark is dyed too, my natural color is a horrible washed out medium brown color that makes me look like a corpse. Black is unfortunately hard to change and lifts tye dye orange which is why I have not gone back to pure blue again.

Acck my natural hair color is that mousy brown too. I wish it was something different so I didn't have to damage my hair with highlights. Yours looks badass!

SirEdward

Car(s)
VW Polo mkVI
It's curious how so many girls don't like their medium-brown natural colour. I have a dear friend who had that exact concern and had her hair dyed black (like Kat, but without the blue part) for years before swapping back to her natural colour, which I think, in her case, is perfectly ok and not at all horrible as she used to say.

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
My hair is medium brown and I do absolutely nothing to it, haven't even had it cut in 2,5 years, used to get highlights (~10 yeas ago) but after a while it looks weird and you have to get them done again.

Beni

DONOR
Car(s)
too many
Fuck hair

Guess the car! Observe the peculiar position of the battery in relation to the bonnet ;)

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
It's curious how so many girls don't like their medium-brown natural colour. I have a dear friend who had that exact concern and had her hair dyed black (like Kat, but without the blue part) for years before swapping back to her natural colour, which I think, in her case, is perfectly ok and not at all horrible as she used to say.
My natural color does an amazing job of highlighting my veins and undereye circles and I seriously do look like I am dying. It was not as bad when I was younger and I had more color I think but by the time I was a teenager I actually had people ask if I was sick. :|

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Considered a self tanning moisturiser or is your skin too sensitive for that?

SirEdward

Car(s)
VW Polo mkVI
My natural color does an amazing job of highlighting my veins and undereye circles and I seriously do look like I am dying. It was not as bad when I was younger and I had more color I think but by the time I was a teenager I actually had people ask if I was sick. :|

It might also be a question of age. At around 25 you might notice your skin gets along much better with your natural hair colour. At least, that's what happened to my friend. Otherwise, keeping them dyed is always a possibility. And that touch of blue is really nice.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Considered a self tanning moisturiser or is your skin too sensitive for that?
I tried it and it turned all my clothes orange :lol:
It might also be a question of age. At around 25 you might notice your skin gets along much better with your natural hair colour. At least, that's what happened to my friend. Otherwise, keeping them dyed is always a possibility. And that touch of blue is really nice.
IDK, as the issue seemed to get worse as I got older. I am more sickly and pale looking now then I when I was younger so it would probably be even worse.