Post a pic of yourself

SirEdward

Car(s)
VW Polo mkVI
IDK, as the issue seemed to get worse as I got older. I am more sickly and pale looking now then I when I was younger so it would probably be even worse.

That's a bit negative, in my opinion. It's a moment, it can change. Then, if it won't, you will look at yourself and tell: "mmm, I'll go back to the black dye".

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Drooling over some Ducatis

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
That's a bit negative, in my opinion. It's a moment, it can change. Then, if it won't, you will look at yourself and tell: "mmm, I'll go back to the black dye".

It takes a bit longer than a moment to go from dyed hair to dye free hair though

Beni

DONOR
Car(s)
too many
Beta Coup? is correct of course. Not mine, and it'll be a lot of work...why not...

jaydlewis

At my cousin's wedding 2 Saturdays ago (7/09). I'm holding my 7mo old nephew. I didn't really want to post his pic online.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I said MIB over blues brothers simply because of the pose with the phone looking like he was going to mind wipe us :lol:

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
I would have referred to the blitzdings too, if I had ever watched MIB in English and knew how they called it...

Oh, and let's have a crosspost from my vehicle thread:

Last edited:

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I would have referred to the blitzdings too, if I had ever watched MIB in English and knew how they called it...

Oh, and let's have a crosspost from my vehicle thread:

You have a lovely nose :p