Post a pic of yourself

jeffy777 said:
Is that you getting punched?

j/k, I know he's not pucnhing, but what exactly is he doing?

I have no idea what the hell I was trying to do...I was a little, um, tipsy. Grabbing the beads off his neck maybe? Slapping him around for drinking such a fruity girl drink?

Jayhawk...did you go to KU?

Evo7 said:
AxlxA said:
You are all welcome to judge me. I used to be fatter than this. Lost 20lbs already.

You don't look fat :) You should have seen me before I lost weight :lol: , managed to lose 4 stone in about a year but that's because I took up Dance as a hobby.

how many pounds is a "stone" again?

PeteJayhawk said:
jeffy777 said:
Is that you getting punched?

j/k, I know he's not pucnhing, but what exactly is he doing?

I have no idea what the hell I was trying to do...I was a little, um, tipsy. Grabbing the beads off his neck maybe? Slapping him around for drinking such a fruity girl drink?

Jayhawk...did you go to KU?

No, its my first name and...I dunno, I like the ring of it. :)

New pic:

http://img162.imageshack.**/img162/7408/p33023641zi.jpg

nice "wife beater" you have on there :lol:

jeffy777 said:
nice "wife beater" you have on there :lol:

Well, you see the wedding ring. Thanks for reminding me!!

(im kidding. I dont beat my wife.)

Evo7 said:
AxlxA said:
You are all welcome to judge me. I used to be fatter than this. Lost 20lbs already.

You don't look fat :) You should have seen me before I lost weight :lol: , managed to lose 4 stone in about a year but that's because I took up Dance as a hobby.

Yeah how much is a stone in terms of pounds?

jayhawk said:
http://img341.imageshack.**/img341/8647/mig4wu.jpg
Youre quite pretty...as a fellow Dane (Ancestors came from the Nordlllands...is that the right way to spell it?) I always am amazed at how well I have kept my, uh, "Nordic" looks. My Father is a 1st gen. Dane, my Mother 1st gen. Norweigian, though their parents made sure they were "Americanized". So sadly, I never learned the language, with the exception that my father, when angry, flipped over to Danish...

By the way, I do celebrate Syttende Mai. :p

In fact, all the female members I?ve seen pictures so far are pretty. We may lack quantity, but we don?t lack quality! :)

Redliner said:
jayhawk said:
http://img341.imageshack.**/img341/8647/mig4wu.jpg
Youre quite pretty...as a fellow Dane (Ancestors came from the Nordlllands...is that the right way to spell it?) I always am amazed at how well I have kept my, uh, "Nordic" looks. My Father is a 1st gen. Dane, my Mother 1st gen. Norweigian, though their parents made sure they were "Americanized". So sadly, I never learned the language, with the exception that my father, when angry, flipped over to Danish...

By the way, I do celebrate Syttende Mai. :p

In fact, all the female members I?ve seen pictures so far are pretty. We may lack quantity, but we don?t lack quality! :)

I agree with this 100%!!!

No Boss said:
how many pounds is a "stone" again?

Mischief007 said:
Yeah how much is a stone in terms of pounds?

There is 12 pounds in a stone, so that means I lost 48 pounds.

EDIT: Sorry, found out today there is actually 14 pounds in a stone :oops:

your facial expression looks like your squeezing one out or something :lol:

Me
foto%20052.jpg

Me and my girlfriend
foto%20053.jpg

That cat must be cuddly as hell. I miss my parent's cat :(.

Lucky you to go to an IRL race or any type of professional race :thumbsup:

Mischief007 said:
That cat must be cuddly as hell. I miss my parent's cat :(.

Lucky you to go to an IRL race or any type of professional race :thumbsup:
The kitty in that picture is the late, great Indy?he was indeed cuddly, though always on HIS terms.

We?re lucky in the sense that geographically, we?re located centrally to several race tracks. Besides the IRL race, we?ve been to several races of the much maligned;) NASCAR variety ( Really cool pics from the Cup garage at Richmond here)

Who is that? :unsure:

Dr. Strangelove, from the movie...Dr. Strangelove (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb). It's an all-time classic, definitely watch it sometime. :D