Post a pic of yourself

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
It took me a few seconds to recognize you. Amazing!

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
took me several moments as well to recognise you. awesome job with the costume and make up.

FDaihatsu

Car(s)
Polol 1.8GTI
Y U NO USE COCKPIT VIEW???
Because NFS Shift is, uh, a bit crap. And therefore has a confusing delay between the moment you tell it to turn and the moment it actually turns (steering wheel or keyboard, doesn't matter). That's a bit like playing the piano with a delay between the time you press a key and the time you hear its note. So the third-person POV is just better at that particular game

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Nice one, Public! I like the colours.

Me last night, as Far Wray in King Kong, at a uni ball.

My best friend from school came into the ballroom, looked straight at me and didn't recognise me. Job well done I think :lol:
What's the 40ft gorilla for :may: Hello?

ZeDestructor

#gear, irc.finalgear.com, .mu, .earth, .???
Car(s)
1994 Toyota Tercel
Because NFS Shift is, uh, a bit crap. And therefore has a confusing delay between the moment you tell it to turn and the moment it actually turns (steering wheel or keyboard, doesn't matter). That's a bit like playing the piano with a delay between the time you press a key and the time you hear its note. So the third-person POV is just better at that particular game
Interesting... When I play either of the shift games with an x360 controller or keyboard (no G25 yet :() I use the cockpit steering wheel as feedback for the amount of turn I'm applying. Needless to say its very useful :D

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Socks = Win! :D

Turntable = Epic fail. :mad:

Put any of my vinyl near that stylus and the only way they could get you to the morgue would be with a mop and bucket.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
Someore lurking in this house I have one of those Sony Stereos, the turntable died.

Thomas93

Car(s)
one day
What's wrong with my turntable? :(

Also @MWF what's wrong with my clothes? :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Jay

the fool on the hill
Socks look like the the color combination you find on a commuter trains seats.

:think: Maybe all that train spotting is working on you....

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Well that shade of green is for pensioners, the only people who wear coloured shirts with white collars are local newsreaders, and if you are going to wear a nice pair of slim, dark khaki Chinos (?) like that you really need to put a colour with it that won't make it look military. All white, navy, other shades of blue but steer clear of greens and browns in general.

Pick up on one of the blues in the socks and you won't go too wrong, just don't stick trainers on. Trainers (sneakers) with chinos are a no-no unless they are chino shorts.