Post a pic of yourself

medium

I found a fail.

Oh deer?

Seriously, dude, you OK?

Good to know.

Needs more maracas!
brian+peter.jpg

yeah I know thats what everyone is going to think, be me and my buddy decided we would just go as two bananas in jeans and t-shirts with no further context to it at all haha :p

Reactions: MWF
Looks like a classy establishment.
I don't know if scribbling obscenities onto public bathroom walls is as widespread in the U.S. as it is in Europe, but over here it's almost impossible to find any bathroom wall that has no writings on it. Universities, bars, hotels, restaurants, no one can escape. Some places (especially "business" hotels and high-class restaurants) care and simply have the walls repainted every few weeks, most places don't give a damn.

Last edited:
I don't know if scribbling obscenities onto public bathroom walls is as widespread in the U.S. as it is in Europe, but over here it's almost impossible to find any bathroom wall that has no writings on it. Universities, bars, hotels, restaurants, no one can escape. Some places (especially "business" hotels and high-class restaurants care and simply have the walls repainted every few weeks, most places don't give a damn.
We see it a lot, but only in the shittiest areas. It's a pretty good standard to judge if you're in a poor area of the US, by the amount of vandalism and graffiti.

Of course, I haven't explored the entire country here, so my experience is just in the southwest quarter of the US.

Last edited:
The last mexican place I went to in San Francisco...at least the important bits were clean.

263379_2281708362763_1250444751_2719949_1041158_n.jpg

If you look closely at the photo I posted you'll see that the pub's owner even painted the walls a few weeks ago. You can see that cause he did it half-assed and you can still make out where the scribbles were.

State of restroom walls indicates more the age of the patrons, rather than economical demographics. places where 20-40yo people visit very often have all kinds of stuff on the walls. From Nirvana song lyrics, trough Globe and electronic music festival stickers, to ads of people selling guitars. In my hometown, there was a bar, that grew famous for its toilet and it became customary to leave some message while in there. Markers were provided by the door, and every few years, when the walls are repainted, polaroids of the old walls are arranged in collages on the walls.

The last mexican place I went to in San Francisco...at least the important bits were clean.

263379_2281708362763_1250444751_2719949_1041158_n.jpg

haha Im gonna take a wild guess and say this was in The Mission :p