Post a pic of yourself

Not enough monies. Oh, hang on - what's all this? Actually useless until I put it in the bank...<_<

I'm getting the hang of this 'studio photo but I don't actually have a studio' thing. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
Is that the one you spank on a nightly basis? No wonder he looks so sad.

Mucking around with my new phone and testing out camera applications, I like this one (Retro Camera) but there are no options to alter the photo colors or nuffin. :|

Meprot.jpg

Well someone did say "no need for an arse wig", as I recall :p Besides, my grandmother always says I'm a cheeky monkey so :tease:

Edit: by the way, sorry for the sticky taped hand. I had trouble keeping it up. :|

Last edited:
View attachment 5923

I deny that alcohol has been consumed. And neither is it ~2am.

I totally believe you, you look terribly sober... Realized Astra doesn't taste that good? ;-)

But seriously, you still look alright. A drinking night for me@2am looks WAY worse ;-) I'll hunt down a pic, but probably won't post it...

//edit: Fuck it, here we go. Although this is 3 am ;-)

Last edited:
Aw, don't you just want to pinch his widdle ruddy cheeks :wub:

Here's me with more hair, more evil, and more social awkwardness.

PFZGB.jpg

Actually it's fatmouse, but really... can you tell us brownies apart?

Mucking around with my new phone and testing out camera applications, I like this one (Retro Camera) but there are no options to alter the photo colors or nuffin. :|

How many <3's can I make before it becomes creepy or sad?

Is <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 too many?

Last edited:
So how's the orbital death laser going Dr.LP?

How many <3's can I make before it becomes creepy or sad?

Is <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 too many?

If you're responding to chelsds, one heart is already sad.

So how's the orbital death laser going Dr.LP?

Good good. We got the laser running, now we just need to get the solar-powered robotic hamsters to run their wheels which generate the power that ends up being fired from the laser. However, the cappuccino machine is still yet to be finished.