Post a pic of yourself

:lmao: That second one was taken just before he turned round and elbowed me in the boobs I think!

Yeah. Got all 4 of my chins.

:p

It takes quite some skill to take a picture that is so flattering for every single person in it. :lol:

Final Gear now has a file photo of Andy Wilman. :p

:lol: you gave Wilman mini papads. That's awesome.

Well since I couldn't get you over here and sneak you in I had to show him what something else Indian and awesome looked like.

;)

Great work you crafty buggers. Love the poppadoms. :lol:

Spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment headshot done by a friend:

nik.jpg

And the video of the shoot:

:lol:

Wilman loved the shirt and thought it was hilarious. I don't think Clarkson noticed but he had a slight cold that he barely mentioned at all.

Kiki, the ring is stainless steel. I picked it up last year in Texas on the final day of the State Fair. $5 reduced from $15! Bargain!

But mini-papads aren't even Indian, we only have normal sized papads and freaking-massive papads :mrgreen:

That's true, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I always crush my papads on top of rice to have a crunch texture. NOM NOM.

Spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment headshot done by a friend:

Dd3Ub.jpg

:eek:

That's true, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I always crush my papads on top of rice to have a crunch texture. NOM NOM.

I thought I was the only one who did that!

(Well, for me it goes rice, curry, and then crushed papads - but still... :shock:)

It's fuckin brilliant with straight buttermilk or with raita on rice.

And I think a lot of people do it. I thought I was the only one as well, when I was a kid, but then noticed that my relatives were doing it too.

Kiki, the ring is stainless steel. I picked it up last year in Texas on the final day of the State Fair. $5 reduced from $15! Bargain!

Noice! Nice lookin' ring by the way. It's eerily similar to Blind's, so I had to ask. :)

Reactions: MWF