Post a pic of yourself

6WBCciP.jpg

Dug up my old glasses.. I don't know if they are any good for my eyes anymore, so I should get my vision checked and a new pair ordered. Instead, I'm just buying car parts again...

You must keep your priorities straight.

Those glasses give you a rather Germanic look, like a villain from Die Hard or a cop from one of the 80s German detective shows :p

But yeah, same problem as with my old glasses which I coincidentally took a look at yesterday: too small and oval for my head.

Yeah, these are too small as they're from high school or something. And I don't know if they really correlate to my eyes anymore.

I'll be getting new glasses in the next few weeks. I'm due an eye test this month anyway but I am getting more long sighted as I age plus my astigmatism recently decided it wasgoing to do one of its classic sudden shifts and i reckon is about 20? out for my left lens!

Jobhunt underway, thus new headshots were in order.

What industry are you in? In the US, unless you are applying for a modeling job, adding a headshot is discouraged as it can reveal information that they are not allowed to ask on an application (race, gender, etc)

Please please PLEASE tell me that, after you got the serious shots out of the way, that you took one of these:
American-Psycho-006.jpg

american_psycho.jpg

'Twas for my LinkedIn page, which accompanies my resume. In general here attaching a photo of oneself with the application isn't really here nor there.
I am applying for more or less managerial positions, which means I want to reflect a professional image, and a proper photo with a sorted out LinkedIn page is one piece of the puzzle.

Also, not professionally taken shots. Well...sort of I guess seeing as how the other half is a pro photographer, but this was taken home last night.

Last edited:
Spotted this scene on a TG rerun last night. Screengrab courtesy one I. Bone.

MWF__Sarah_and_Dr._Grip._Oh__and_Hammond_too__I_suppose.jpg

Maybe he is thinking about Clarkson.