Post a pic of yourself

Met Magnus Walker at the Porsche Museum in Zuffenhausen just before Ring Meet :D

eBpYOCO.jpg

Met Magnus Walker at the Porsche Museum in Zuffenhausen just before Ring Meet :D

eBpYOCO.jpg

Cool as fuck!

And this is why he was there (mostly English video) ;)

Last edited:

eBpYOCO.jpg

Look at that! It's rob's younger brother, Bob Zombie!

That is quite an interesting way to be a slacker. I wholeheartedly approve. :D

Do you get danger pay?

That sounds both funny and dangerous at the same time. Where else does something like that happen?

Post a pic of yourself

Snagged this season's game worn, away jersey from the goalie of the hockey team I support. "Fresh" off their last away game on Saturday night, I picked it up at the last home game on Sunday - unwashed.

10ec8df18eb8d8bf9cafbfbe28f4ca80.jpg

Yay bathroom selfie! Ignore the grubby mirror.
It's a 2XL, so a family of 3 could fit in it, but tailoring it would ruin it, and I don't intend to wear it.

Last edited:
You can nearly use as a bedsheet! :lol:

It is ridiculous. My Canadian jersey is an XL (because my workmate that visited thought that was the appropriate size for me?), and that looks like a sack. This may as well be the Ringmeet party tent...
Obviously, without the protective gear on, it'd even be far too big for Damien.

Actually, I may yet wear it to a game or two next season.
Depends how much I feel like shit-stirring the puck bunny that was desperate to get into his pants. (All I did was ask politely, and now I can get into his jersey any time I want... :roflmao: )
I made sure she saw it, as I was leaving the team/supporters dinner, after the game on Sunday night. She was standing with her mother, waiting to ambush the guy as he was leaving, and did a double take when she spotted it.
The look of absolute jealousy on her face was well worth the price of admission.

It is ridiculous. My Canadian jersey is an XL (because my workmate that visited thought that was the appropriate size for me?), and that looks like a sack. This may as well be the Ringmeet party tent...
Obviously, without the protective gear on, it'd even be far too big for Damien.

Actually, I may yet wear it to a game or two next season.
Depends how much I feel like shit-stirring the puck bunny that was desperate to get into his pants. (All I did was ask politely, and now I can get into his jersey any time I want... :roflmao: )
I made sure she saw it, as I was leaving the team/supporters dinner, after the game on Sunday night. She was standing with her mother, waiting to ambush the guy as he was leaving, and did a double take when she spotted it.
The look of absolute jealousy on her face was well worth the price of admission.

You are truly a redhead. :lol:

:lol: at nicjasno's sumoiface.

I present to you, from left to right, Galantti, myself and nicjasno, feeling very, very free! :p

2017-08-11_18.00.24.jpg

Funny enough I scrolled to this picture while the chorus of a song called "Radical Eyes" was playing in my headphones :lol: