Post a pic of yourself

Confuse the Belgians and the Dutch at your peril.

Before the company holiday party Friday night:
[pic]

At aforementioned company holiday party:
BGmG2lM.jpg

Christmas party:
ICzkIPX.jpg

This morning at the gym, because why not:
OKsWG4F.jpg

IMG_20200107_232559_190.jpg

From New Year's, after leaving a disappointing party to get a real drink at our favorite bar.

you went to have a drink with Connor McGreggor?

Blind Io needs to come to Ringmeet with that beard. There's an award waiting for it.

Well that pic has made my voice lower by about an octave. You have also lost weight since the last time I saw a pic of you...grats! :D

Yeah, I need to get back on it from the holidays though. Still a little more soggy around the middle than I would like, but the weight training has been helping. All the injuries I picked up in my 20s are now coming back to remind me that they exist as I stare down the barrel of 40; it makes the workouts somewhat less fun but all the more necessary.

Late December - last day at the company.

Dude you look like a hipster version of Jay (aka Jayhawk) who used to be a regular here.

Except he just lost his beard as you acquired yours.

I unfortunately found myself in a situation where I needed to wear a suit last month. And on a positive note I needed to buy a new suit for reasons. First time I was somewhat comfortable in a suit.

Nok3UbA.jpg

Needs shoes.

On the plus side it does appear you can tie a proper, full Windsor knot.

Needs shoes.

On the plus side it does appear you can tie a proper, full Windsor knot.
Shoes were used! And the tie was google and plenty of times of trying to get it right. :D