Post a pic of yourself

she's got a terrible cold at the moment, surviving on antibiotics and chicken soup. And only 2 assignments from finishing her law school. Also coming back for an indefinite ammount of time in april. WAHAY! \o/

she's got a terrible cold at the moment, surviving on antibiotics and chicken soup.

Thats a shame :(

And only 2 assignments from finishing her law school. Also coming back for an indefinite ammount of time in april. WAHAY! \o/

HOORAY!!

I get to see my beautiful girlfriend again in 22 days when I move to Scotland :D

There's just so much romance going on in this thread, wow.

^ Missing out on it are you?

Wow your g/f lives in scotland?? Thats a hell of a long distance relationship!!!!!

Wow your g/f lives in scotland?? Thats a hell of a long distance relationship!!!!!

Yep, but in 3 weeks we are back together :heart::heart::heart:

Then for the next 3 weeks you will be..............

.........never mind

He only has me beat by 1600 kms, we're still both over 15k apart from our ladies... :(

He only has me beat by 1600 kms, we're still both over 15k apart from our ladies... :(

The hardest part is the last month.

Hey, I haven't been on here for long so I thought it'd be a good idea to post a pic! Sorry it's a bit blurry though.

diplomaceremony078111.jpg

Haha, hey Richard. Nice to see you on the FG boards as well. I really need to be more active here!

HAHAHAHA I am more interested in the fact she drives a Z4M roadster!!!!!

What does that say about me??? (cue Tasmanian jokes from Honda and Red_Bull!!)

HAHAHAHA I am more interested in the fact she drives a Z4M roadster!!!!!

What does that say about me??? (cue Tasmanian jokes from Honda and Red_Bull!!)

Me too!
:lol:
The wind made your hair look like it came from the 80's.

^ How do you know it didn't come from the 80s?

I kid. That's better than any picture I have of myself.