• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Post a pic of yourself

C'mon, that video has been linked the same day as he posted the picture, keep up! :razz:

C'mon, that video has been linked the same day as he posted the picture, keep up! :razz:

Huh. I guess YouTube’s definition of “posted 1 year ago” doesn’t actually mean 12 months. ‘Cause I did check if that video supposedly came after the post in this thread.

BTW, I saw that post today because @Dr_Grip linked to the one right above it in the NSFW forum. Derp?

Huh. I guess YouTube’s definition of “posted 1 year ago” doesn’t actually mean 12 months. ‘Cause I did check if that video supposedly came after the post in this thread.
Yeah YouTube’s time displays are EXTREMELY well rounded. Seemingly up or down randomly. With some very weird cut offs for the switch to the next large increment…

If you are on a PC/Mac you can always hover the mousepointer over the "1 year ago", then the exact date and viewing numbers are shown in a popup. ;) "1 year ago" means "between 1 and 2 years ago" since there is no "14 (or 15 or 16...) months ago".

It didn't. There were some direct recommendations sent for a tour, as soon as that video came out.. 😋

AP1GczMgPkV-RzR5d7lGtqIRm5D8TzVl6l676jA038lIqMgOO6kgjV237MpQjZbR2p1TzyiW28ZPKPLHUVTXQj1j7am2dx8dalQwd6MGkc5gy2hKLlE5biH7EW5t0IqRbpJzWFuZiee_XcNkCYhXG4W3CbP6qw=w1278-h719-s-no

And to keep with the thread subject, I dragged some co-workers for a trail ride nearby. There's some nice routes even within town area. and most riders came out undamaged, so I'd say it was a successful ride. 😛

Had a naming ritual for the kid.
baby-emoji-drauf.jpeg

That's such an adorable picture.

Wat? I had no idea, I only meant my post in jest...
And I thought you have great attention to detail, given that the pram's reflection is visible in the sunglasses...

And how does that work? You host a barbecue, all the guests submit a name and you draw from the suggestions? ;P

I bet Baby McBaby was popular. 😂

Nah, this year Baby Lasagna is popular. Theres no going back.

And how does that work? You host a barbecue, all the guests submit a name and you draw from the suggestions? ;P
Almost! Since the name in Finland is only announced when the baby's a few months old, you need to figure out your own way to do it if you don't go for a christening in a church. So you can just invite friends and family and give a speech. Friends of friends had letter balloons that the guests had to put into the right order. We went for a neo-pagan naming rite.

Almost! Since the name in Finland is only announced when the baby's a few months old, you need to figure out your own way to do it if you don't go for a christening in a church. So you can just invite friends and family and give a speech. Friends of friends had letter balloons that the guests had to put into the right order. We went for a neo-pagan naming rite.

The question is, are there any explosions causing forest fires for the naming event? :D