Post a pic of yourself

this one is about 1 1/2 years old
http://img48.imageshack.**/img48/4646/fg2wk3.jpg

and a more recent one:
http://img120.imageshack.**/img120/7302/blitzfotocqs5.jpg
a-556.jpg

Yes, it is from a speeding ticket :mrgreen:

edit: I've been doing this for the split of a second, nice timing, huh? ;)

Last edited:
^ lulz great one!

I only look very disapproving on my speeding tickets. :glare:

Does the German government automatically send you the photo ?
You have to ask for it in France... A friend of mine once asked for his photo (just for the fun of having it), but when he finally received it, it was accompanied with a another ticket : he was using his mobile phone :-D

Does the German government automatically send you the photo ?
You have to ask for it in France... A friend of mine once asked for his photo (just for the fun of having it), but when he finally received it, it was accompanied with a another ticket : he was using his mobile phone :-D

A few years ago you had to ask to get the foto, too.

But my last few speeding tickets just had the picture printed directly on the ticket ... you don't get a real photo.

Greetings
Michael

I never got pics with my speeding tickets... Can be a good thing. The last time I got snapped I didn't get a ticket, because I saw it in time and pulled my cap (usually not wearing one...) over my head ;-)

but when he finally received it, it was accompanied with a another ticket : he was using his mobile phone :-D

Really, you can't get that here and not for not wearing a seatbelt either, only for the speeding violation.

But my last few speeding tickets just had the picture printed directly on the ticket

I never got pics with my speeding tickets...

^ That sounds like it's something that happends quite often :mrgreen:

I've never gotten a speeding ticket, been photographed 4 times, but never got a ticket :angel:

^Perhaps you should've claimed that you wasn't actually driving the vehicle during that time, like the motorcyclist on last TG. :whistle:

That sounds like it's something that happends quite often :mrgreen:

Maybe 5 or 6 tickets since the beginning of this century ... they don't catch me speeding that often ... and usually I'm lucky ... about 10-15 kph faster than allowed ... there are no points rewarded for that ... just a few EUR

I even managed to get photographed test-driving cars on two occasions ... speeding in a 30 kph zone with an Alfa 147 ... the car dealer just sent me the ticket without any comment :? ... than again speeding in a 350z on ze Autobahn ... never heard about it again ... but I didn't buy the car either :lol:

My RX-8 was two days old ... when I managed to get a speeding ticket ... I wasn't even revving up the engine over 3500 rpm the first 1000km but managed to get photographed :cool: hey it's all their fault!

Greetings
Michael

Thank you for your suggestion and help...I'm on a work trip at the moment and have the work lappy, so cannot try out what you suggested, but will be back home on the weekend and hope to have success!!

Thanks again....appreciated.

GG x

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alok/2008/07/30/lokkydesigns-437.jpg