Post a pic of yourself

Great timing, I just finished quilting this for you:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/12/28/attention_whore.jpg

:rolleyes:
If I was an attention whore I would have made a separate thread for it. I assumed the " Post a pic of yourself" thread was for posting pictures of oneself.

Have you ever been to Anime Boston? I swear to christ i have seen you IRL before.
<_<
why does everyone automatically think I'm an anime fantard?
I swear I get more people asking about anime boston... No I have never been. I considered it once about 4 years ago when i was a major anime nerd but ended up with the choice between putting 30$ to a Motley Crue concert or the anime convention ticket. So I bought that shirt and wore it to the concert :lol: My yearly tradition is now Crue concerts which no anime convention could ever compare to :D

Split-squad games on March 4-5 in Vegas. :D

Going to Spring Training games in Phoenix at the new facility. Excited. Hoping to score a game vs. the Cubs.

Just a little, friendly (most of the time) fued. :p

Honest answer:

Most people like the Cubs better, inspite of the fact that the White Sox are the most successful baseball team from Chicago, and play in the better league... and won a World Series in the past decade...

We're the red headed step child, but I suppose we wouldn't like it any other way. Keep the frat boys at Wrigley, they would think its baseball if they show up to watch the hockey game next month.

if this thread were a poll, kat would be in the lead.
That's all :roll:

Picture relevant:

5262.thumb2.jpg

:shock:

I always thought Icebone was a slightly overweight Slovenian, and not a fake titted Japanese Girl... Guess I should be around more often!

Japanese girls don't do fake tits. The big breasted ones are all real, due to the new high-fat McD's diet.

You need three more pink popped collars.

Most people like the Cubs better, inspite of the fact that the White Sox are the most successful baseball team from Chicago, and play in the better league... and won a World Series in the past century...
I went ahead and fixed part of your quote for you while I was copying it. :mrgreen:

Better league? Them's fightin' words. [citation needed]!

Good start, but bottled Strongbow is for the homeless and puts a dent in the leviathan of sheer power that comes with a pink popped collar.

I suggest J?gerbombs.

Fuckin' J?gerbombs.