Post a pic of yourself

Here there's one deductible for windshield claims, and another deductible for everything else that might happen to your car. The windshield deductible is the same for all IIRC, but the other one varies depending on how much you want to pay yearly (or montly if that's how it is) for your coverage.

Also, if you're in an accident depending on the situation and who is at fault, the normal deductible might be waived but you will always have to pay to get your windshield replaced.

How much does that suck? I still can't get over the fact that insurance companies charge anything other than the annual coverage fee... deductibles, premiums, surchagres - it's all bullshit. What kind of half-assed insurance is that where you are still on the hook for some monies no matter what?

Oh, sorry, I thought this was automotive Random Thoughts... or something. :p

Here's me:
P1010208.JPG

Maybe it would be better with a picture where you can actually see me?

So here's another one ^^:
P1010053.JPG

What? Me having a good time in San Francisco? :-D

No way ^^:
P1010049.JPG

Bay To Breakers was quite awesome today :-D

I'll have to replace it anyway, since that massively snowy day when one of my wipers flew clean off and by the time I got to the first petrol pump to buy a replacement, the arm scraped a nice groove into it.

K... I got bored...

:lmao:

Would you look at that awesome wrist brace? :lol:

IMG00757.jpg

got to dig a woman with a nice smile and glasses :)

got to dig a woman with a nice smile and glasses :)

And huge....tracts of land.

Seriously, you hair has a very nice color in that picture.

Last edited:
K... I got bored...

:lmao:

Would you look at that awesome wrist brace? :lol:

IMG00757.jpg

:lol: I opened up a bunch of different tabs for the different forum subjects I wanted to check out that I haven't in a while. I thought this was the boobs or ass topic.

:lol:

Yes, exactly toma.

Also, my tracts of land are very awesome. They are protect by the knights of NI so.. be careful ;o

Hey, I have that same BlackBerry model! Except you have the T-Mobile one, which is inferior to my Sprint one.

Last edited:
Hey, I have that same BlackBerry model! Except you have the T-Mobile one, which is inferior to my Sprint one.

Now tell my how one can tell that from a low-res photo without cheating (i.e. knowing what provider she uses)

Now tell my how one can tell that from a low-res photo without cheating (i.e. knowing what provider she uses)

Well T-Mobile is GSM and Sprint isn't, the same models for different technologies often have slighly different specs and proportions.

I can't tell BlackBerries apart since I know nothing about them, but other phones it's quite easy - like the GSM model might have flash for the camera and the CDMA might not.

RE: Last four posts.

Because THAT's the important focal point in that picture?