Post a pic of yourself

Hey, your Wayfarers are actually authentic ones. :cool:

I have a pair. :cool:
My brother brought them for me from the USA about 13 years ago.

Are you trying to do the Hal Jordan hairdo? :p

nope, my hair always ends up like that. actually i never even noticed it before. As much as i enjoy Green Lantern, copying the hairstyle is a bit too "geeky" for me.

Someone was saying last picture I posted my clothes were far too tame for my hairdo...so hopefully these clothes are better:

5454_114632982796_685622796_2742771_3551561_n.jpg

I absolutely heart my sequinned jacket, even though my boyfriend has said he refuses to be seen with me if I wear it.

Just found these.... me when I was 19/20 haha

Picture044.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Oh my longer hair

I always just assumed you were Richard D.James' Aussie cousin.

Guy in the white or red? Either way, whoever does that usually have great arms+shoulders which are really hawt :wub:

White.

Thanks, unfortunately I had to become a homosexual when I bought my Miata. Guys all seem to be ass men, shame. It's worth it though, and Enrique enjoys being the bitch.

Someone was saying last picture I posted my clothes were far too tame for my hairdo...so hopefully these clothes are better:

5454_114632982796_685622796_2742771_3551561_n.jpg

I absolutely heart my sequinned jacket, even though my boyfriend has said he refuses to be seen with me if I wear it.

Yes, way more coherent...

Mod note: You know that crossed the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to sound like the political correctness police but i think this phrasing crosses a border into the sexist this thread has never, ever, not even in the discussion of Chels' and kat's assets, crossed. Please edit.

Mod note: Quoted edited post removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo mod notes wonder what happened here.

Now I am intrigued to know what he said.

Make him post it again, see what happens :)

Basically he left a comment regarding the view near the bottom of the picture with a word that only idiots use to describe such things :)

It won't be the first time he gets the ban hammer...