Post a pic of yourself

I've got a new pair of shoes!

http://img366.imageshack.**/img366/840/dscf0079.jpg

Aren't they made of Awesome?

What do you mean 'no'? Aren't they at least made of wicked?

I think they're made of leather. Ba dum bum bum. :drums:

Wow! I never thought I'd see the day!:lol: Almost makes me want to post one of me.

How can you post a picture of yourself? Didn't you die awhile back?

They are bloody awful, but they'll be awesome if you had a Jaaaaaaag! :p

have I mentioned how much I love thinning shears?
I cut this much hair off:
P1000584.jpg

and have this much left on my head.
P1000585.jpg

And if you look at this picture from mid june that Labcoatguy took of me looking fat and ugly it I didn't have long hair to begin with.
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/labcoatguy/2009/06/13/IMG_0657-1200.jpg
That is all THICKNESS. I couldn't get shampoo to my scalp because there was soo much hair D:

Still blue? And that's the more flattering picture I took.

Why you do always seem topless in your own pictures?:think:

Did you actually cut or razor the hair off? Razoring always makes it look thicker than just cutting. If you couldn't get shampoo to your scalp I think you need to shower more often ;x

What is it with these pictures of FG members topless and barely in towels all of a sudden? Is this the new fad or something?:lol:

I go topless around the house all the time too. If somebody posts another empty-top picture I'm joining in. If not, I will only post my portrait picture.

Mine was only because I had come out of showering and enjoy being naked...

Mine was only because I had come out of showering and enjoy being naked...

So you felt a sudden urge to share that naked state with the rest of the world. With a picture.

Riiiiiiight....

Note to Kat: leave your Dispos-a-Bug (thanks to Spectre for the lovely phrase) at home for a few days, instead of buying petrol, go out and buy these funny looking fabric things called clothes.

For fucks sake....

Still blue? And that's the more flattering picture I took.

The part left on my head is :p
I have determined my beetle shirt makes me look fat and I need a more flattering one

Why you do always seem topless in your own pictures?:think:

Did you actually cut or razor the hair off? Razoring always makes it look thicker than just cutting. If you couldn't get shampoo to your scalp I think you need to shower more often ;x
Because I am normally in bed or in this case out of shower/ about to take on and wash all the stray hair bits off. :p

Thinning shears.
201962-thinning-shears.jpg

Pretty much same effect. I lost my actual razor at some point though.

And lets put it this way, I took 3 showers yesterday. My hair was WAY too thick.

So you felt a sudden urge to share that naked state with the rest of the world. With a picture.

Riiiiiiight....

Note to Kat: leave your Dispos-a-Bug (thanks to Spectre for the lovely phrase) at home for a few days, instead of buying petrol, go out and buy these funny looking fabric things called clothes.

For fucks sake....

I was covered in tiny hairs, do you want to put on clothes after that? They'd immediately need to go in the wash and that is just wasteful. Also, anyone who calls my car disposable is going to be run over with it :mad:

Last edited:
I was covered in tiny hairs, do you want to put on clothes after that? They'd immediately need to go in the wash and that is just wasteful. Also, anyone who calls my car disposable is going to be run over with it :mad:

Well...umm...maybe take a shower...then, I dunno, perhaps put some clothes on, if you have any that is, after you've dried yourself. And then take a picture if it is deemed necessary.

I know, sounds crazy right ? I mean shower to get rid of the loose hair and to see if you've cut the hair even. And here's the best part: that might actually make sense if you think about it.

Although to be fair, you drive a Beetle convertible, so "sense" and "logic" are understandably not a part of your vocabulary.

Last edited:
If clothes are not really your thing you could also aim the camera a bit lower :wicked:

Well...umm...maybe take a shower...then, I dunno, perhaps put some clothes on, if you have any that is, after you've dried yourself. And then take a picture if it is deemed necessary.

I know, sounds crazy right ? I mean shower to get rid of the loose hair and to see if you've cut the hair even. And here's the best part: that might actually make sense if you think about it.

Although to be fair, you drive a Beetle convertible, so "sense" and "logic" are understandably not a part of your vocabulary.

I was about to +rep that, then realized that while you're right about the whole "first clothes, then pictures"-rule, insulting kat won't help.

I was about to +rep that, then realized that while you're right about the whole "first clothes, then pictures"-rule, insulting kat won't help.

If you are referring to the Beetle driving part...first of all I am really not the first one to make such statements, not by a huge margin, so it's not like she's not used to it. Hell she probably enjoys it, seeing how she isn't the most traditional, quiet and sedate person on these forums....a colourful character one could say. And second of all I'm sure Kat knows better than to take it 100% seriously, I am just making a bit of fun of that...you know, a joke. I can add a smiley to my post if it isn't clear enough...

Sheesh...and I consider myself to be uptight...

Last edited:
If you are referring to the Beetle driving part...first of all I am really not the first one to make such statements, not by a huge margin, so it's not like she's not used to it. Hell she probably enjoys it, seeing how she isn't the most traditional, quiet and sedate person on these forums. And second of all I'm sure Kat knows better to take it 100% seriously, I am just making a bit of fun of that. I can add a smiley to my post if it isn't clear enough...

Sheesh...and I consider myself to be uptight...
*laughs* I was _not_ talking about the Beetle part, that was fun - but if you remember teletubbie-warrior, this thread has quite a history of girls getting insulted for posting too revealing photos (or photos that are deemed too revealing by individual users) - your posts somehow remembered me of that.
Just sayin', not meaning to sound uptight...

Last edited: