Post a pic of yourself

loiter_fact.jpg
:lol: I was going to try to argue (considering how it's so much fun being drunk and hyper). Then I remembered that the last two times I went to the hospital were because I was:
1)Drunk
2)Over-caffeinated
3)An idiot

But oh how I do love jager bombs.

I that a Kelty? Good man for no rain fly, I really don't know why people insist on a rain fly when it's not raining?

Oh, and sparks is nasty.

I am dismayed by the removal of hair from this thread. To redress the balance, I'm going to post the first few pictures of me as a thirtysomething...

Wacken:

5288_123665894685_626034685_2239800_673498_n.jpg

I've also been to Top Gear's favourite country, where the base-spec 1.3-litre Suzuki Swift was a bitch, and I spanked it. On gravel roads, no less.

Go?afoss: (this one's for the scenery as I need to upload it at a higher resolution)

Img_2115.jpg

J?kuls?rgjl?fur:

Img_2513.jpg

J?kuls?rl?n:

Img_2623.jpg

Good old flecktarns. Takes me back to my year in the military.
1-f2670319d20120a8.jpg

Last edited:
Ironlord just exudes baddassery...Ironlord isn't Metal, Metal is Ironlord:D.

Ironlord has usurped Karoug for the coveted "Finalgear's Most Metal Picture Award!" What a shocker! :clap:
This is no shocker if you know me.

Incidentally, that's my tent with the foil over it. Not only does that mean it's covered in metal, it's an exceptionally good way of keeping the sun off which means I don't have to get up until after eight in the morning. Marvellous.

Wacken is nice, atmosphere is good, music is good, everything is good.
...which is why I've been eight times and intend to make it at least ten in a row. Roll on 5th August 2010!

Good old flecktarns. Takes me back to my year in the military.
Only problem is, both these trousers and my favourite German boots are getting very difficult to find here. Might there be some kind of mail order service somewhere in Das Vaterland?

Ironlord just exudes baddassery...Ironlord isn't Metal, Metal is Ironlord:D.
So said someone else on another forum: "you're so metal, metal itself must envy you." I was quite happy with that one. Joey DeMaio, you have been told. Get that oil off your nipples.

Only problem is, both these trousers and my favourite German boots are getting very difficult to find here. Might there be some kind of mail order service somewhere in Das Vaterland?

There are tons of online shops that sell military apparell in Germany.. dunno how many do international business though.

What sort of boots btw? German army boots? I have a pair of those for motorcycling, and they're really great quality imo. :D

https://www.speicher24.de/ They ship EU-wide.

Hail and Kill! ;)

EDIT: Shipping costs are ridiculously high.

Last edited:
Ironlord has usurped Karoug for the coveted "Finalgear's Most Metal Picture Award!" What a shocker! :clap:

Whafukk??? Is that a challenge?