Post a pic of yourself

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... the UK has the most beautiful women [Jeremy Clarkson impression] in the world. [/Jeremy Clarkson impression]

I don't want to take anything away from Becka.. Cause she's rather pretty.. BUT ..WHAT? :lol:

Italy, Sweden, POLAND, LITHUANIA ..Infact, anywhere eastern european. The UK?..Just no..:p

POLAND, LITHUANIA ..Infact, anywhere eastern european.
If you like overly skinny girls dressed like hookers and with far too much make-up... yes.

No affront intended, but that's exactly the impression most young women who are recognizable as Eastern Europeans I see here make.

Last edited:
I am sure that in the right places there are pretty women in every country. ;)

It's about averages, walk around Poland.. You see a lot of beautiful women. Walk around here.. Just.. No.. NO.

Today, I see an attractive woman at work who i hadn't seen. Go to talk to her, she's polish.. It just ALWAYS seems to be the case. At least not English anyway.

You must just get the ugly ones coming to Germany.:p

It's about averages

Agreed.

There are beautiful women in every country.

But women in Eastern Europe are beautiful in general. The fat, ugly ones are very rare exceptions. Total opposite of the South/Mid-West United States.

QFT.

If you know where to look, obviously.

Romanian Women...hoo boy, they are stunning. Another place where you would never think is Somalia. Somehow the men look like hatchet jawed yokels, yet the women of Somalia are beautiful.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... the UK has the most beautiful women [Jeremy Clarkson impression] in the world. [/Jeremy Clarkson impression]

I can asure you she is not an example of the standard UK woman... they are about 7 times the width and chain smoking alcoholics with a bad teeth and moral standards that would insult rabbits... :lol:

I just hate it when people say "this country has the most beautiful women in the world". EVERY COUNTRY HAS BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!

Ok, you got me, havent't posted in ages in this thread...
This was last year the day of my last exam ;-) Not my GF in the pic, btw...
DSC07133.JPG