Post a pic of yourself

I <3 Beards.

Zztop_rockhonors.jpg

If you like overly skinny girls dressed like hookers and with far too much make-up... yes.

No affront intended, but that's exactly the impression most young women who are recognizable as Eastern Europeans I see here make.

What you have experienced are referred to, in Romania, as "pitipoance". If you've seen them in the club or at the mall, then that's what it is. It's their natural environment. If you look elsewhere for eastern European women, your eyes may be in for a treat.

Except Canada.
Canada's a country of immigrants. And trust me, we have our share of beauties ... all kinds of beauties from everywhere. Mind you, a lot of them are imported, but Canada's economy is based on international trade, so it's fitting. Also, the ratio of beauties here is larger than most places in the States. Just come to Canada on a trip and you'll know what I mean. And if you do, go to Montreal, they're even better there than Toronto.

Damn, all the fuss over one man's opinion! I don't remember a big brouhaha when a bunch of the not-a-dudes started opining about the hotness of Finnish men. I just wanted to give a shout-out to the country that gave us Catherine Zeta-Jones, Keira Knightley, Michelle Ryan, Sarah Alexander, Martine McCutcheon, Marina Diamandis, Carey Mulligan, Sienna Miller (Although she was born in the US, she grew up in the UK), and that girl on the train to Portsmouth in October of 1986.

Originally posted by Becka ?
I <3 Beards.

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/ph/phoenixsac/2010/03/17/scan0011.jpg

How you doing?

Where's Allesandro All?gre?

Just a couple of seconds before we spun and kissed the tyre wall, covering me, the driver and the camera in dirt.

This is a Westfield factory racecar, they'll be at N?rburgring Nordschleife next weekend and if I feel lucky, I might ride shotgun in it on the Green Hell...

25487_381960636742_508526742_4384578_2029121_n.jpg

Do you know HOW MUCH MXM WILL HATE YOU right now?

No more than usual. Can't top the usual <_<

EDIT: Let me answer with a picture from last spring then:

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mx/mxm/2010/03/21/7.jpg

Helmets are for pussies :p

Last edited:
I spotted me on the Sport Relief Mile Show and I thought I'd share because as you can see, I'm wearing a Final Gear t-shirt :D

sportrelief2.jpg

(and yes, I have got my arm in a sling - I'm getting over a separated shoulder, but I wasn't letting that stop me!)