Post a pic of yourself

Jay, you look A LOT like a close friend of mine in that picture.
Creepy.

Last edited:
I think we're spending far too much time discussing the scary emotroll who looks like some kind of chickdudething (it's the lips. looks like nude lipstick. eesh) and far too little time discussing hot Finns (...and Californians, apparently......rrrrawr).

Eye candy now, plz. Thx in adv.

- Coco, Pro-Objectification of Men.

Unrelated: jayhawk's pic deserves a round of "awwwwwwwwws." Awwwwwww. Adorable!

It took you a MONTH to shave? Wow. Maybe you should think about a different brand of razor.

I took it as his face absorbing the beard...

I kinda like the beard.

+1, but I might be biased :)

Agreed. If beards were meant to be shaved then we wouldn't have them to begin with... right?

No, no... that can't be right, there's no way bearded women were meant to walk around like that.

:lol: love it IceBone! Very cool pic.

OK so totally not ever dyeing my hair ever again. I absolutely promise. I'm sick of being considered 'cute' and endearing...that's all very well and good now but will be a pain in the ass when I'm a working engineer. So starting from now I'm changing my image to someone who garners respect and is taken seriously. First step was to get rid of the purple and go black. Most common reaction so far has been 'whoa...that looks weird...' which is weird since black is my natural colour...

31383_398826787796_685622796_4775338_2639130_n.jpg

You look like a grown up, which is to say better!

:lol: love it IceBone! Very cool pic.

OK so totally not ever dyeing my hair ever again. I absolutely promise. I'm sick of being considered 'cute' and endearing...that's all very well and good now but will be a pain in the ass when I'm a working engineer. So starting from now I'm changing my image to someone who garners respect and is taken seriously. First step was to get rid of the purple and go black. Most common reaction so far has been 'whoa...that looks weird...' which is weird since black is my natural colour...

31383_398826787796_685622796_4775338_2639130_n.jpg

:clap:
Serious outfits on women are very sexy. And you remind me of my friend's sister Sabrina.