Post a pic of yourself

Erm...

Well, it's still probably in better shape than the Failtima...

Don't worry, happens all the time. I have a way of making any car I drive very appealing.

No, it really isn't. Look who's driving it. I wouldn't take a car from me if you paid me.

Last edited:
I am REALLY going to pity whoever gets this car next. The last owner didn't take good care of it at all and then I got it.

It's getting pretty close to "Viking funeral" time for the Failtima.

I am REALLY going to pity whoever gets this car next. The last owner didn't take good care of it at all and then I got it.

It's getting pretty close to "Viking funeral" time for the Failtima.

Nah, as has been said before, kill it with LeMons!

if its gonna go, might as well go in a fireball... well, preferably not with anyone in it. mind you how about we kidnap Ben Collins, strap him to it and then send it off on a viking funeral.

The car has to be worth less than $500. It can be given to the team or already owned by a member of the team. However, in those cases, the car's value, rather than "purchase price," will be used. Unfortunately, the Failtima is still to pretty to be cheap enough. It also doesn't run well. This is the exact opposite of what you want in a potential LeMons car! If you're going to start with a car near the $500 value, you want to start with a car that looks like a falling apart piece of crap, but maybe has a chance of actually running.

^ Viking funeral is the only option then.

In that case I say ship it off to SF and let Adam and Jamie have their wicked way with it!

SF = Soviet Finland= #gear.fi will hoon the living daylights out of it.

Hahahahaha. Ohhh my.

All I'd have to do is start it to prove it's worth well under what it "should" be. The noise alone is ample proof, plus can't we sell off a lot of the pretty bits to get it under $500?

The blue book listing for a "fair" version of the car is already down to $3,085, although they did have a nice disclaimer on the KBB site about "we do not attempt to value vehicles with severe mechanical defects..." Haha. Severe mechanical defect + this wouldn't happen for a few years anyway = looks possible to me.

Dress it up as a purple fuzzy bunny and voil?! Instant de-polishing of a polished turd. I still think running it as the polished turd that it is would be hilarious, though. Strip out the interior, but leave the exterior as-is with a thorough detailing...bwahahahaha! It'd look like it was plucked straight off the BU lot.

Death by LeMons is definitely still my favorite idea for killing it off. I love me some M5, but I doubt they'd let me in on the car-killing action.

It's more of an actual lemon than a LeMons contender, but this car and I...we have a history. And I have a grudge. It must atone for its sins with awesomeness.

#gear.fi needs to come to Texas and bring more tasty crepes! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to be a card-carrying member of the club. Please tell me there are cards? o_o

I'll mail you mine. I had him once and I was so disappointed....... :cry:

I would put that meaty goodness in my mouth any day of the week...

What?! I've never had a crepe like that and it looks tasty.