Post a pic of yourself

Pics ppl!

Yessir!
Snapshot%202%20%286-9-2010%2022-06%29.png

Chillin after a shower.

Wha? Adunaphel too. Where did all the long-haired FG men go?

Good thing I did the same last fall or I'd feel pretty left out right about now.

No moar epic headbanging... :sad:

Actually, I still use conditioner, it makes it feel a lot softer, especially my beard. The wife likes that.

Dude, you barely have any stubble on your head in that photo. Does conditioner even do anything? :p

I would probably continue using conditioner, extra softness is never a bad thing even with shorter hair, but I like to put as little crap in my hair as possible.

Yessir!
Snapshot%202%20%286-9-2010%2022-06%29.png

Chillin after a shower.

In Soviet Holland, bathrobe wears you!

Shorter hair for me too.
https://pic.armedcats.net/s/si/sickguy/2010/09/06/Picture0100.jpg

Homebase has a spray for those caterpillars on your forehead! ;)

Yeah yeah I know, but I speak from experience. In their natural state my own brows could be woven into furniture!

Last edited:
Wha? Adunaphel too. Where did all the long-haired FG men go?

Good thing I did the same last fall or I'd feel pretty left out right about now.

All of you want Kat to be sad

Why, you like long hair on guys? Or did you wish you had longer hair yourself?

Right now I like the buzzed look the best but it's doesn't really fit my overall style; I'm not your typical flip-flop and fitted t-shirt wearing North American dued so I think super short hair kind of upsets my overall look. Medium length hair I have no interest in since you have to use products to achieve any kind of style. So I'll probably just end up growing it back out, I'm already a few months in any way.

Nah. We're just maintaining the status quo for fear of what might happen if you ever got happy.

Personally I'd rather divide by zero or go bobsledding round the Large Hadron Collider............ ;)

Why, you like long hair on guys? Or did you wish you had longer hair yourself?

Right now I like the buzzed look the best but it's doesn't really fit my overall style; I'm not your typical flip-flop and fitted t-shirt wearing North American dued so I think super short hair kind of upsets my overall look. Medium length hair I have no interest in since you have to use products to achieve any kind of style. So I'll probably just end up growing it back out, I'm already a few months in any way.
I like long haired guys, mine is slightly past my shoulders ATM and this is about as long as it can get before it stops being curly and becomes a tangled mess of fail. I usually go in an endless cycle of grow it this long then chop it off to chin length but since I got my hair cut a week or so ago and in about 2 weeks the weather here will proceed directly to winter I thought it may be in my best interest to keep it neck covering until then. :lol:

I like long haired guys

Yeah? I'll get back in touch in a few weeks then. :wicked:

I usually go in an endless cycle of grow it this long then chop it off to chin length

Same here, I've been in a cycle for like four years now. It grows to my shoulders, then I shave my head and then it starts all over again. I look stupid with the cueball look but I kind of like going through all the other stages.