Post a pic of yourself

:thumbsup:

Not drinking and driving, good on you!

so.....going my way? :D

Not really anywhere to go on the Lago di Garda...
I urged my boys to go real slow when doing that with a beer in my hand... We only had like 10 for the whole day...

If anybody can identify the boat its +1 time, btw. My buddy doesn't know exactly who the manufacturer is. But its full of 635Csi goodness...

Dacia? :p

Hello!

:wicked:

A bit of Sean Connery, a touch of Richard Dean Anderson, and a whole lot of Lieutenant...

I'll be over here, with a fan and a bucket of cold water!

I'm not worthy, but extremely flattered to even be thought of two of my favorite male actors in the same sentence. Thank you very much, and will only say when you see the next pic, the comparison may continue. Put some Fosters in the cold water bucket, bring your favorite lotion and let me know when your flight arrives..

I'm not worthy, but extremely flattered to even be thought of two of my favorite male actors in the same sentence. Thank you very much, and will only say when you see the next pic, the comparison may continue. Put some Fosters Boags in the cold water bucket, bring your favorite lotion and let me know when your flight arrives..

FTFY

:wub:

about 22 hours....as long as you have room for a horse. There are more pics?:woot:

FTFY

:wub:

about 22 hours....as long as you have room for a horse. There are more pics?:woot:

Boags? *firing up Google*
22 hours? A little shorter than my 17Hr jaunt to NZ a few years ago, but remembering how stiff and sore I was by the time I got there, I"m sure you'll need some TLC immediately after arrival. :hump:
Horse. Got plenty of room and a good source of hay and oats, but no fence. I ride Western and don't use the bit any more than I have to. No problem as long as he/she will let me ride her/him.
More pics. One more fairly recent selection that I've been saving for a grand finale. I think you'll like it.

Boags? *firing up Google*
22 hours? A little shorter than my 17Hr jaunt to NZ a few years ago, but remembering how stiff and sore I was by the time I got there, I"m sure you'll need some TLC immediately after arrival. :hump:
Horse. Got plenty of room and a good source of hay and oats, but no fence. I ride Western and don't use the bit any more than I have to. No problem as long as he/she will let me ride her/him.
More pics. One more fairly recent selection that I've been saving for a grand finale. I think you'll like it.

He rides too.....

*swoons*

Lieutenant for president! Or at least admin.

It seems like your car suffers from a particularly nasty case of Parkinsons.

A couple of Botniaring meet pics:

fgmeet-2010-09-26-4148.jpg

Brake dive

fgmeet-2010-09-26-3845.jpg

Fiddling with the monkeypod

fgmeet-2010-09-26-4135.jpg

Bromic and me

Someone needs to make a gif of the last one, with shades going onto BroMi and a "Deal With It!

Blayde?

:lmao:

:+1: to Blayde. And it works so well because, sorry, public old thing, but you look like you just got goosed in that pic!