Post a pic of yourself

???? ? ?????:

before_after.jpg

Really, I was thinking more arse, and then the ridge would be the back...like on her hands and knees...

stopping now.

FD - you look like my brother before he cut his hair. :p

Really, I was thinking more arse, and then the ridge would be the back...like on her hands and knees...

2011-Volkswagen-Polo-V-GTI-Taillights-View.jpg

Then the taillights of his car look like her head and arms...

Joining ashspet in the gutter.

Joining ashspet in the gutter.[/QUOTE]
:cool:

[QUOTE="Final Daihatsu, post: 0"]Suddenly I have a GTI, yay! I also look like an Australian, yay! :D[/QUOTE]
You fit right in :D

:p

she did say it :lmao:

I misread that as guitar, and suddenly conjured up a mental image of Adu and ashspet as a folk duo! :lol:

I misread that as guitar, and suddenly conjured up a mental image of Adu and ashspet as a folk duo! :lol:

Considering he won't even sing in the car, I think it's doomed from the get go :lmao:

Whats that sound? Its like prog rock and continuous moaning, oh its Cpt. 70s! :D

me-febuary-2011.jpg

Damn! You look so much like my drunken-accident-prone, stoner, slacker undergrad roommate it's not even funny. He is quite a brilliant character (eventhough he had this disturbing tendency to climb on trees and high structures when drunk just to fall down from them) so take that as a compliment.
Oh, and his then-girlfriend looked like Kylie Minogue with a slightly better ass.