Post a pic of yourself

'Ima just gonna' pop in and say "hello"...

bye! :D

180542_195409993803878_100000046378290_767986_3365573_n.jpg

i tend to look very plottingly evil in some pictures, haven't quite gotten the hang of being cutesy for posed pictures... sorry~!

:wave: g'day! Please, plot away. There's always a need for more evil to be done ;)

'hello' to commence in 3....2.....1

Ohh I love your glasses. Welcome to finalgear, it's a silly place. Oh... almost forgot... hello.

I do love candid better, I never did well with school IDs for the same reason I look rather miffed (that is my miffed look I suppose) in the above.
Thanks, glad you guys dig my glasses; hello hello :)

Why are you in a train full of people with stupid clothes (Trucker hats, "i am an indie rock girl, very alternative-thinking and like to kiss girls but just when guys are looking"-wooly hat, Kurt Cobain-era plaid shirts)?

Apart from that - welcome to Finalgear, i'm the political correctness and lookism dept.

lookism?

I think you look like Melbournian (another member on this site) sekalfyks.

Last edited:
@ninjacoco: Looks like you seating in a bunch of marshmellow.
@sekalfyks: girls wearing glasses FTW!

You guys are fucking incredible :p

GoProStill1.jpg

Both CJ's and mine were from our little filming expedition today.
GoProStill2.jpg

Why are you in a train full of people with stupid clothes (Trucker hats, "i am an indie rock girl, very alternative-thinking and like to kiss girls but just when guys are looking"-wooly hat, Kurt Cobain-era plaid shirts)?

Apart from that - welcome to Finalgear, i'm the political correctness and lookism dept.

It's a boat, this was from my trip to Victoria BC for a weekend :eek:
There were SO many annoying people on that boat eheh... :(

I will try to be politically correct, but do forgive me for a few faux pas incidents in advance ok? :)

It's a boat, this was from my trip to Victoria BC for a weekend :eek:
There were SO many annoying people on that boat eheh... :(

I will try to be politically correct, but do forgive me for a few faux pas incidents in advance ok? :)

Its ok. So long as you don't piss off the mighty Quiky.

Also, hello there

Last edited: