Post a pic of yourself

Uh, guys, it's supposed to be "His Royal Highness Quiky, Our Dread Sovereign". :p Get it right or you may find yourself heading for the FG Dungeon and durance vile. :D :p :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I prefer "Lord Quiky, Patrician of Final Gear" myself. In fact, the more I think about it, the more Quiky reminds me of Lord Vetinari:

Despite being technically a dictator, Lord Vetinari does not exercise the despotic rule that characterised some of his predecessors. He is, in fact, the archetype of a benevolent dictator, in a chilly, inscrutable way. In The Truth, he permits the emergence of a free press, and has rarely, if ever, been known to have innocent people just dragged off to dungeons without a trial: The notable exception to this rule are mime artists, whom Vetinari despises. Vetinari banned all mime performances from Ankh-Morpork shortly after taking power. Mime artists who violate the ban usually find themselves hanging upside down in Vetinari's scorpion pit whilst reading a sign saying ' learn the words '.

Morporkians are, however, in no doubt that Vetinari is firmly in charge of the city; the political system of Ankh-Morpork is described as "One Man, One Vote," in which Vetinari alone is the Man, and he has the Vote. In Making Money, he first appears to avoid meddling in the affairs of private business, but suddenly exercises his executive power in closing several prominent banks for audit at the end of the novel. Also, in Going Postal , while Vetinari could have ordered an investigation of the Clacks company and their financial endeavours at any time, it is worth noting that he did not do so until public opinion allowed it ? only then did he proclaim his right as a "tyrant" to launch such an inquiry. Vetinari is broadly tolerant of individual rights, but highly intolerant of people who place their own interests above those of the city.

When will you learn to SPELL MY NAME CORRECTLY?

I still read "Quirky" for some reason. And I still think you are a dog even though you changed you avatar but judging by the pictures Spectre just posted he is a motorcycle even though I revers the e and r to the end of his username in my head for some reason so he is a ghost. So you are Quirky dog and Spectre is a haunted motorcycle.

It's a boat, this was from my trip to Victoria BC for a weekend :eek:
There were SO many annoying people on that boat eheh... :(

What boat is that? It certainly doesn't look like your typical BC Ferries interior.

I still read "Quirky" for some reason. And I still think you are a dog even though you changed you avatar but judging by the pictures Spectre just posted he is a motorcycle even though I revers the e and r to the end of his username in my head for some reason so he is a ghost. So you are Quirky dog and Spectre is a haunted motorcycle.

Heh. '-er' is the US spelling, '-re' is how the Brits spell it. Normal for it to get transposed in error.

So you are a haunted motorcycle? That is good to know. I am impressed by your typing skills considering you don't even have paws or something. Maybe you use wires or something.

I will have to keep that in mind if I get in arguments with you in the future. :lol:

From this morning:

180097_10100129327997484_3307199_53467504_4006168_n.jpg

mmmmmmmmm tuxedo man - delicious :thumbup:

From this morning:

180097_10100129327997484_3307199_53467504_4006168_n.jpg

Shplendid!

And SPECTRE? SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion

What line of work do you do that requires wearing a tuxedo in the morning?

Or did you mean "this morning" as in you went to a party that lasted into the wee hours?

What line of work do you do that requires wearing a tuxedo in the morning?

Or did you mean "this morning" as in you went to a party that lasted into the wee hours?

All this tuxedo talk reminds me of one of my favorite lines from 30 Rock:

"What am I, a farmer?" :lmao:

I think they've toned Jack's ridiculousness down a few notches lately. He used to be so much more elitist and full of himself in earlier seasons, he's almost kind of down to earth now.