Post a pic of yourself

So t'other day I was a tad worried I didn't live up to my user-name enough, but then I saw these and with a price tag of just ?2 how could I resist? :cool:

me-in-1977.jpg

Dude, just learn a few chords and you could make a handsome living as a Gerry Rafferty lookalike!

You rock! katwalk will :blowup:

Dude, just learn a few chords and you could make a handsome living as a Gerry Rafferty lookalike!

You rock! katwalk will :blowup:

I can play the intro to Smoke on the Water, and on a more related note, bits of Baker Street on piano. Is that good enough?

Also, I think it more likely it'll have the normal affect I have on people (not just women to be fair) where they'll just stare at me in bewilderment or giggle a bit! :p

01:50 <%SolitudeSeraph> so I'm 28 mins in to the trololol challenge and my mom finally came in and asked me wtf is going on :p
01:52 <+Raparperi> trololol challenge? :p
01:52 <%SolitudeSeraph> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8wD8fTBS8E

Thought I'd take part, just for fun...here's me after 6 minutes:

full

Just went past 13 minutes, 44 minutes to go... :unsure:

edit: I actually made it all the way to the end :?

Last edited:
@Shirahime
:may: Hello

Lets post in this thread again :)

DSC_8325.jpg

Me with the whole little family on what could be my next street bike, a few year from now...

DSC_1563.JPG

So t'other day I was a tad worried I didn't live up to my user-name enough, but then I saw these and with a price tag of just ?2 how could I resist? :cool:

me-in-1977.jpg

Please, for the love of God, grow a mustache.

I am serious.

Me with the whole little family on what could be my next street bike, a few year from now...

DSC_1563.JPG

I'm amazed that for your age you're able to mount that bike and even post the image on the forums! You just might be smarter than Stephen Hawking and Einstein combined!

I'm amazed that for your age you're able to mount that bike and even post the image on the forums! You just might be smarter than Stephen Hawking and Einstein combined!

I am not sure what you are trying to imply...

I assumed you were the one in the red.

I assumed you were the one in the red.

Oh, make sense now :lol:

Sorry, I'm slow today, brain refuses to accept it's Monday.