Post a pic of yourself

me, slightly drunk, St. Patrick's day, having a grand time

196537_1003198725896_1402680025_30031830_6246_n.jpg

My first day at Made In Space:

group_1.jpg

group2.jpg

The black tshirt dudes are Swiss designers who were gone after that day.
The heavily bearded dude is J?sel, my predecessor here (and the guy who GETted me the jerb).
The chick with black frames is Nicci the intern.
The dorky blonde dude is Nate the intern.
My boss is wearing them pimptastic white shades.
And the tallest motherfucker in there is yours truly.

It's especially distracting because they are all off-kilter...and not by just a little bit. :p

Last edited:
FUCK I finally figured out who altoid reminded me of.

mundstuhl-foto-8220.jpg

3550746706.jpg

Lars from Mundstuhl, a German comedy (yeah yeah) duo :D

Once you see it...... :D
I like these guys though, they are doing a lot of funny stuff like Turmspringen and WOK-WM :p

here's me:
2j450so.jpg

you probably won't see a lot more of me here, considering how incredibly unphotogenic I am and how much i dislike pictures of me being taken lol

here's me:
:/
you probably won't see a lot more of me here, considering how incredibly unphotogenic I am and how much i dislike pictures of me being taken lol

Why do the cute ones always say that? You look fine!

Agreed.
You have the "girl next door look" that many guys like and you?re from an exotic location. I am sure a proper picture would be a hit and would get you a few :may: Hellos.

in this one maybe, it must've been a good day to take a photo :D

Agreed.
You have the "girl next door look" that many guys like and you?re from an exotic location. I am sure a proper picture would be a hit and would get you a few :may: Hellos.

well, thanks.
but just for the record, smelly Latvia isn't really that exotic, it's just a place next to Russia and it's full of Russians. and bad roads.

Replace Russia with France and the same goes for Belgium.

in this one maybe, it must've been a good day to take a photo :D

well, thanks.
but just for the record, smelly Latvia isn't really that exotic, it's just a place next to Russia and it's full of Russians. and bad roads.

You?re welcome.
And to me, in a South American country 6,000 miles, Latvia sounds exotic. :)

My Latvian grandmother left the country because of how much she hated the Russians which had begun to overrun the country... :lol: