Post a pic of yourself

Why not just buy something even more awesome?

People will not tell you that it is awesome then, because if it is ACTUALLY awesome car they would be jealous. My car is mostly just amusing and not very good so people are friendly to me. People with other bugs actually have let me go in traffic because it is a bug. It is the car of friendly weirdos.

I know what you mean (woo for weird cars!) - and I mean what you say; choose a new car which is just different for different reasons. Remain the one with the awesome car. :p

People will not tell you that it is awesome then, because if it is ACTUALLY awesome car they would be jealous. My car is mostly just amusing and not very good so people are friendly to me. People with other bugs actually have let me go in traffic because it is a bug. It is the car of friendly weirdos.

How do we get Kat a "Friendly Weirdo" title?:p

It just occurred to me that when I sell my car people will no longer come up and say my car is awesome anymore...

Hmm, at some point I wanted to do a Spyder and Beetle drive or photoshoot. Either it's not going to happen or it'll have to happen soon.

Don't worry I am too much of a baby to sell my car when it is working and the electrical system doesn't seem like it's going to properly kill it :lol:

asdf.png

Don't know why I picked that one, I never like wearing my glasses out of the house, much less being photographed in them. That's my roommate's messy bed in the background, not mine.

Prettiest girl on FG i must say :p

I feel a bit 'old dirty man' looking at that picture, but it is glorious.

C'mon, we've got only pretty girls on FG. And because they're interested in cars, they're awesome!

Girl + Love for Cars/F1/Racing/whatever related to high octane = HOT

Yes? :)

If you think we only have pretty girls on FG you are joking. That's like saying every guy is as handsome as the last one.

Statistically false. You could argue that preferences and the like, combined with their interest in cars makes someone more attractive as a whole package. If I were to do a double blinded study on FG members pictures interspersed with a SRS of non-FG members, we could find if there was a statistically significant difference in the mean attractiveness score, with a 0.05 alpha level.

Victoria posting that pic was like throwing chum in a shark tank. Lets all be classy gentleman...

Victoria posting that pic was like throwing chum in a shark tank. Lets all be classy gentleman...

Sorry if i sounded/came out that way. I was merely giving a complement

Si. I'd be classy, nice fancy resturant and everything.