Post a pic of yourself

I can see the 'Batman mask' thing, but I was thinking more those sort of super high-tech sun-glasses you see in spy films and such where they have communication devices, a night vision diplay and maybe also a HUD or something inside the lenses. :cool:

Whatever, mate, they're cool.

Yup, cool glasses.
Expensive?

Nice glasses, Wiley X makes some great stuff. They don't look too funny... less funny than an eye patch. :p

My adidas sunglasses were 150 too, too bad the prescription lenses were another 150 on top...

Bought me some ballistic sunglasses (goggles) for driving, mostly to stop the wind blowing in my eyes from the sides of normal sunglasses, but also to feel a little safer in case of flying debris.

They look a bit funny, and the bridge over the nose reminds me of a batman mask :lol:

A failed attempt at a serious face:

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mx/mxm/2011/07/05/batman.jpg

This made my day, your serious face is brilliant. As well, inb4 dealwithit :p

Funnily enough James asked me where I had bought it! :lol:

.. and tonight, in a change from the usual "Celeb" of F1 racing driver,
we have MWF as the SIARPC.

Any others of the FinalGear Mafia there?

:cool:

Didn't see anyone else. But he-he was indeed there and the source of the tickets. And while I don't want anyone to read anything into it she was charming company.

When she wasn't frenching Wilman behind the Hi-Lux display while the films were shown. He's oft dishevelled for a good reason you know. ;)

More of a serious look. I'd have stood under Seriously Uncool obviously but it was taped off.....

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mi/mineworksfine/2011/07/06/TG_July_2011_014.jpg

Last edited:
Why does James look so awkward and uncomfortable? :unsure:

You would to, if a stranger stood next to you, grabbed your junk and said "Pose for a photo with me, or the family tackle gets fed to the dogs."

I think James looks adorably awkward! From the way he darts his eyes back and forth while presenting in the studios, and the way he looks in this picture, one would think he has a phobia of cameras...

And thankfully, since I don't have photobucket figured out, my photo is on the left.