Post a pic of yourself

Haha! Least I'm an 80's kid. XD Least I can remember when a Snickers was called a Marathon. The boyfriend's 8 years older than me.

The boyfriend's 8 years older than me.

i've either started taking drugs again and can't remember, or your boyfriend sounds eerily similar to me...

if by ewoks you mean short, hairy, japanese dudes, then yes. but no on the miata.

Oh, 'cause the fella looks like an Ewok OR Garden Gnome if he wears the hat an' hoodie I bought him. The Miata cracks me up though 'cause he has a custom built race seat in it. What get's me is that he must me a lot smaller than me, 'cause I can't even fit one feckin' ARSE CHEEK in the damn thing. :|

A little gt5 fun this afternoon.

20110708_204825.jpg

Nice stick.

Wat

He got banned by Quiky for posting that he (32) dates a 16 year old girl. See "Age difference in relationship" thread.

And the lesson to be learned is this. If you're a pedo punk rocker dating someone half your age don't brag about it on a forum where the most evil resident mod is single.

What just happened to Hotpants?

He got banned by Quiky for posting that he (32) dates a 16 year old girl. See "Age difference in relationship" thread.

And the lesson to be learned is this. If you're a pedo punk rocker dating someone half your age don't brag about it on a forum where the most evil resident mod is single.

Note to self: Resist the urge to "Hello" :may: Speedtouch's post. :whistle:

Good idea. Q is a dog lover and that might be misconstrued! :lol:

Oh you. Go stick it in a wombat. :p