Post a pic of yourself

IDK, as the issue seemed to get worse as I got older. I am more sickly and pale looking now then I when I was younger so it would probably be even worse.

That's a bit negative, in my opinion. It's a moment, it can change. Then, if it won't, you will look at yourself and tell: "mmm, I'll go back to the black dye".

Drooling over some Ducatis

2011-07-23%25252011.40.43.jpg

You're gonna need a bigger boatbike.

That's a bit negative, in my opinion. It's a moment, it can change. Then, if it won't, you will look at yourself and tell: "mmm, I'll go back to the black dye".

It takes a bit longer than a moment to go from dyed hair to dye free hair though

Beta Coup? is correct of course. Not mine, and it'll be a lot of work...why not...

DSC_1823.jpg

me.jpg

At my cousin's wedding 2 Saturdays ago (7/09). I'm holding my 7mo old nephew. I didn't really want to post his pic online.

At my cousin's wedding 2 Saturdays ago (7/09). I'm holding my 7mo old nephew. I didn't really want to post his pic online.

Kind of a weird blur, looks like you are holding a cymbal. Still, I see you're point.

I said MIB over blues brothers simply because of the pose with the phone looking like he was going to mind wipe us :lol: