Post a pic of yourself

Mah night oot on ze town in San Diego during Comic Con!

mesprdy.jpg

Automatic :thumbsup: for a redhead.

There's something you'd better understand about me because it's important, and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a mad man with a box!

278234_10150246514267543_609262542_7604191_516498_o.jpg

I went to the Doctor Who Experience yesterday. Its a exhibit and display of all the props, costumes and special effects used in the production of the TV series. Among those there was the TARDIS console used by Christoper Eccleston and David Tennant. I had always wanted to see the TARDIS since i was a wee young 'un and couldn't pass up the chance of getting my photo taken next to the TARDIS console.

It just occurred to me that Marge Simpson is probably a Time Lord.....

........on the basis that she too has a blue box that is bigger on the inside. :mrgreen:

It just occurred to me that Marge Simpson is probably a Time Lord.....

........on the basis that she too has a blue box that is bigger on the inside. :mrgreen:

That's a ridiculously MWF-ish thing to say, even for you, MWF. +Rep for out-youing yourself.

Also Jedd: :cool:

Last edited:
That is a dunsparce which is probably what my car would be if it was a pokemon. It is silly, slow, chubby yellow snake thing with wings.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realized I entered the pokemon thread

Last edited:
You haven't been to Dunsfold again, have you? :blowup:

You haven't been to Dunsfold again, have you? :blowup:

ashamed.gif

But this time (like most of the times I've been, actually) were on a friend's tickets.

Guy in background: "Its her again, they told me to poke her with this black spear to keep her away."
:lol: Yes, I did think his expression was priceless. I think it's 'cos Andy was stood there with hardly anyone around him then I marched up with a ton of other fangirls in tow, and the next thing the poor guy knew was they all wanted their pic with him!

Last edited: