Post a pic of yourself

Is that Dr. Who I see? :p

Actually its The Doctor, but i'll let you off :p

Another of me standing next to a Ironside Dalek.

DSC_0322.jpg

You would go back to see your favorite creations again, wouldn't you Dr. Bracewell? Seriously, the resemblance is absolutely there.

That is a dunsparce which is probably what my car would be if it was a pokemon. It is silly, slow, chubby yellow snake thing with wings.

Wait... it seems to have bits of Shinx attached to it. D:

Also, if Jedd did invent the Daleks does this mean his liking of The Doctor and his victories is just a cover for his real, evil, intentions? If so its very convincing! :lol:

(Nice T-shirt btw). :D

:lol: Yes, I did think his expression was priceless. I think it's 'cos Andy was stood there with hardly anyone around him then I marched up with a ton of other fangirls in tow, and the next thing the poor guy knew was they all wanted their pic with him!
We need pic of your friend as well then.

Don't taze me bro!

I'm guessing you can find it on the autobahn.

It means 'National Speed Limit'. If you see it on a British single carriageway road out of built up areas, the speed limit is 60mph, on a British motorway; 70mph. On the Autobahns it would mean deristricted with a recommended 130kph limit. Although I think its not that simple in Deutschland mit zer regulations! Basically its the standard speed limit for the current road format.