Post a pic of yourself

Lookin good dude. Your parents are ok I'm assuming with a non-indian chick for your brother or you?

Dude, she's holding the girls hand! Seeing as the other hand doesn't contain a knife, I'd say she's cool with it? :D

Also, whats the deal with the jackets?

Lookin good dude. Your parents are ok I'm assuming with a non-indian chick for your brother or you?

Parents are fine, and they love her. My two grandpas wouldn't have been cool, since we come from some old blood kinda families. They're both dead and this grandma is cool too, the other one is tolerant since she's such a nice girl but would have preferred another Keralite, but another Christian in her mind is better than a Hindu. I still haven't told that one I'm an atheist yet, she'd probably stroke out.

Also my bro is coming back for his 6 month break in October, and I've been informed he's going to propose. I told him it's been years, it's time to shit or get off the pot and after being away from her for 6 months I think he realizes how good a thing he's got.

Dude, she's holding the girls hand! Seeing as the other hand doesn't contain a knife, I'd say she's cool with it? :D

Also, whats the deal with the jackets?

The white coat is a symbol of medicine around the world, and the start of a students medical career is like a graduation from preclinical studies to the world of medicine. At Pritzker the students all wear half jackets, and when you graduate medical school you get to wear a 3/4 jacket to symbolize you ascension to the title of Doctor. You aren't done training, but you can officially put Dr. in front of your name, and M.D. behind it. White Coats are relatively new, in my orientation they said Pritzker was the first one to hold a WCC in 89. We still graduate with robes though, the white coat is a more informal ceremony.

Parents are fine, and they love her. My two grandpas wouldn't have been cool, since we come from some old blood kinda families. They're both dead and this grandma is cool too, the other one is tolerant since she's such a nice girl but would have preferred another Keralite, but another Christian in her mind is better than a Hindu. I still haven't told that one I'm an atheist yet, she'd probably stroke out.

Also my bro is coming back for his 6 month break in October, and I've been informed he's going to propose. I told him it's been years, it's time to shit or get off the pot and after being away from her for 6 months I think he realizes how good a thing he's got.

That intolerance is a bit annoying to me but I'm glad it hasn't manifested itself in all y'all. I think my parents would prefer if I married a nice Hindu Brahmin girl, but it's too late for that. I'm too interested in the blondies and brunettes of the world to go back to the arrogant Indian chicks that seem to permeate this side of the world. But it's good to see that they're somewhat tolerant. Good luck with the religion thing.

Tell your brother another fellow brown person has kindly requested he put a ring on dat. She looks lovely and cute as hell. Obviously we have no idea about her personality but I can judge from the smile and the fact that she gets along with you that she's awesome.

Dyed my hair!

v75t09.png

:james: Hello.

That's so corny now...it's almost necessary. Does that make sense?

Dyed my hair!

I'd get lost in those eyes. <3

Only to be beaten out by the shovel of reality, as the non-stop jibberjabber about uninteresting sports would commence. :tease:

You are a FinalGear Finn, and it seems that the ladies find you all "teh hawtness" as it were.

So you got a pretty good chance. :think:

You must spread more starch around being starching RaptorJesus's white collar again...

Someone cover me?

Chels and Victoria have elevated this thread to levels it should never have risen to, so allow me to bring things back down to reality with a pic of myself.

2011-06-27%2B16.51.03.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/08/26/IMG_20110825_185450.jpg

I stole Blind Io's motorcycle!

Chels and Victoria have elevated this thread to levels it should never have risen to, so allow me to bring things back down to reality with a pic of myself.

I could get lost in those eyes. <3

3590ex0.jpg

Victoria, you look stunning.

Really do, Victoria! Hair colour looks excellent on you :D

I'm a lil tea pot short an--..

263862_10150304949210016_641905015_9575288_2357746_n.jpg

Oooo nice color! I like the more shiney highlight affect that's going on at the top of your head.

I feel like dying my hair a brighter shade of red now... hrm...

^ You'd have thought that Wolverhampton was immune from rioters, obviously not. ? Spot the bricks and what not behind the house. ...

Last edited: